August 25th, BBQ/swap meet.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

now i need a good condition Z6 bottom end with a ECU and a distributor
i also will need the mounts because i'm going from a B7 to a Z6 (and i already have got a Z6 tranny in my car)

I should be bringing some DC2 front LCAs, some of a ES front bushing kit for EG/DC and some D15B7 stuff if anyone wants it. I can bring a head/IM if anyone shows interest. I also have some EG foglight stuff too.

I could use some seats...what's everyone got for sale...and same decent T3/T4 turbo thats internally WG'ed

and it just around the corner....I'm busting ass to get the place perfect for it....so I can show off the pimp shed.'

I'm gonna try to make it down, I have a lot of random crap I can bring also.

Some stuff I have:
Complete D15z1
d16y8 shortblack
D16Y7 head, complete
various single cam valve covers.
92-95 civic brown interior parts.
90-93 integra front and rear seats( black cloth)
stock civic springs/dampers with rear lcas still attached.
EJ2 gauge cluster
LS throttle body
B16A intake manifold
D15b7 intake manifold.
ECUs-P06 auto,P06 manual, P75?, P07, chipped P28(4500rpm 2-step)
misc engine mounts.
2 4x114 14x6 AR29 wheels.

I have a lot more stuff and will most likely be bringing a couple totes worth of random parts.

I need a head count of the people who wants to have the RSVP JDM BBQ by Friday Morning...($10 for food, $20 for food and drinks) so I can shop accordingly Friday afternoon.

And the weather looks like a perfect day for this...just a tad bit nippy at night though...

i'll be there for a couple hours in the afternoon... prob 2-5 or something.
feed me accordingly :)

I can bring anything with me just lmk

D16a6 oil pan
D16a6 head
D16a6 dizzy
D16a6 valve cover
D16a6 msd wires
D-series OEM Exedy Clutch and pressure plate
D-series Ebay turbo manifold rewelded
CRX Si flywheel
CRX Blue Dash
D16a6 Rods and pistons
D16z6 Si transmission
CRX MPFI Intake manifold
CRX MPFI Fuel Rail
CRX MPFI Injectors
CRX Full core radiator
CRX Black Shifter/Heater control surround
CRX coin holder (Black)
CRX Black A-pilars
CRX rear speaker holders with Blapunkt speakers
CRX Main Relay
DA Integra hatch glass
EP3 stock header and heat sheild
Q-logic dual 12" sub box
B&M Short Shifter almost new
D16z6 intake manifold
D16z6 header
D16z6 valve covers
Moroso nockoff oil pan D16
ef engine harness (non si)
ef body harness (non si)
CRX auto cluster
I built tow hooks
alot more!!!!! just ask

I'll be there for food. Clayton, if you want I can't bring some stuff to eat if need be, so that you aren't shopping for like 20 people. Even if it's just some soda and chips, I don't mind.

PS. Chris, I wanna try and organize a place for us to meet up, I think Lionel would be in too.

what's the asking price on the two items above ?

50.00 for the clutch/pressure plate
45.00 for the trans, its dissasembled right now, sot hat why its sooooo cheep lol

EDIT: looks like I cant make it because I have a wedding to attend. . . damn it. . .

cavs, sounds good. we can meet off 84 or something? or if you guys wanna come here thats cool too.

joe - just toss that ish in the car with cavs or drop it off at access and ill bring it down for you.

Yeah, I-84 sounds good, probably right off the Mass Pike exit would be great, like last time. I think Lionel has to work until early afternoon, so I think hes gonna go solo.

What time you wanna meet up?

Dennis if you want a complete tranny, I think I have an SI tranny at my mom's house. Its been sitting for a few years. I don't think it has any grinds but its been so long that I don't know. If you are interested, pm me.

Back