Austin TX new store: StreetRays

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Austin TX new store: StreetRays

I hope this is not offending any mods/admins, we're trying to let local community know about our new store that opened last week in Austin TX.

For address/map, visit our site http://www.streetrays.com or call us up at our new number 512-989-RAYS (989-7297). Thank you and hope to serve local tuners!
NOTE: location is up north Austin, specifically in Pflugerville/Austin area.

Weekends are always slow around here. Everyone is out enjoying the nice spring weather :)

we're currently looking at vehicle to sponsor, i will try to get my guys to post the details here as well, please call 512989RAYS to find out more or email us. thank you.

Screw austin TX... open up a store up here!

btw I just bought a BLOX IM from ya'll. :)

haha!! that's just funny.. it's too late now, we can't move anywhere now.. we love ATX anyway!

just to help you guys out... there was no 01 lancer, its a mirage :)

you have 01, 02, 03 lancer listed for a bunch of stuff... even 02 is a grey year since both the mirage AND lancer was manufactured for the US. 1st 1/2 02 was mirage 2nd 1/2 02 was lancer. 5g and 6g respectively.

we'll probably stop carrying parts for those confusing years and models :) to avoid problems :) (jk)

+1 Austin, Tx

211388694_l.jpg

Back