auto 97 b18b1 into auto eg hatch mount solution?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adam1317

ok so my d15b7 pooped out on me and i had a 97 b18b1 still laying around. im low on money and my wife isnt about to go burning up a clutch so its staying auto. all the wiring is done, brakes and suspension is all swapped but what i need to know is what mounts do i need for it to bolt in correctly? i have the issue of the trans mount being too far toward the core support and about an inch too far toward the frame rail. i know this swap has been done and people have posted saying they got it figured out but never said what mounts they switched to. thanks for any help.

to be honest and fair, its usually auto to manual conversions here bud.. not the other way around...

yes but a few people have performed said swap and started talking about getting the swap to work but never said what mounts they used. if I figure it out on my own I'll be sure to share the info unlike people in the past.

i have 0 first hand experience with autos... but i've 'heard' that you can take a manual tranny mount ans flip it upside down or something like that. Do perform more research on it though.

Back