auto harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dx-r

hey, doing a b18b swap in my ek obd2a, and will go ls/vtec in the future, but for now just ls. I will be using an auto ex harness, because i got a good deal, and just wanted to know what wiring mods i would need to make. I know i have to do the iacv 3-2wire, and crankshaft 3-2 wire. in addition the reverse lights. other than that is there any other mods i would need to make. Oh yeh if possible, whats the reverse lights going to wire to. thanks

I HAVE AN ACURA INTEGRA 1992 GS WITH B18A1 W/AUTO TRANS, I DID SWAP THE ENGINE, AUTO TRANS AND ECU FOR A USED B18C JDM THE ENGINE IS RUNNING GREAT, BUT THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS THE WIRING CONNECTION OF THE AUTOMATIC TRANS, WHERE CAN I FIND A PIC OR A GUIDE TO INSTALL CORRECTLY THE NEW TRANSMITION THAT CAME WITH THE ENGINE BECAUSE IT IS DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER ONE I HAD. WHOEVER CAN HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE THIS IS THE FIRS TIME A USE THIS SITE PLEASE SEND ME A E-MAIL TO redolque@yahoo.com, THANKS.
RICARDO DE OLIVEIRA.

redolque said:
I HAVE AN ACURA INTEGRA 1992 GS WITH B18A1 W/AUTO TRANS, I DID SWAP THE ENGINE, AUTO TRANS AND ECU FOR A USED B18C JDM THE ENGINE IS RUNNING GREAT, BUT THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS THE WIRING CONNECTION OF THE AUTOMATIC TRANS, WHERE CAN I FIND A PIC OR A GUIDE TO INSTALL CORRECTLY THE NEW TRANSMITION THAT CAME WITH THE ENGINE BECAUSE IT IS DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER ONE I HAD. WHOEVER CAN HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE THIS IS THE FIRS TIME A USE THIS SITE PLEASE SEND ME A E-MAIL TO redolque@yahoo.com, THANKS.
RICARDO DE OLIVEIRA.

Dont bring back dead threads to ask stupid questions that have nothing to do with the original topic, start your own thread.

Back