1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

auto harness

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by dx-r, Dec 10, 2005.

1. dx-r

dx-r Junior Member

hey, doing a b18b swap in my ek obd2a, and will go ls/vtec in the future, but for now just ls. I will be using an auto ex harness, because i got a good deal, and just wanted to know what wiring mods i would need to make. I know i have to do the iacv 3-2wire, and crankshaft 3-2 wire. in addition the reverse lights. other than that is there any other mods i would need to make. Oh yeh if possible, whats the reverse lights going to wire to. thanks

2. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

they would be the same as if you were using a manual harness. just ignore the plugs for the auto trans.

3. redolque

redolque Junior Member

I HAVE AN ACURA INTEGRA 1992 GS WITH B18A1 W/AUTO TRANS, I DID SWAP THE ENGINE, AUTO TRANS AND ECU FOR A USED B18C JDM THE ENGINE IS RUNNING GREAT, BUT THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS THE WIRING CONNECTION OF THE AUTOMATIC TRANS, WHERE CAN I FIND A PIC OR A GUIDE TO INSTALL CORRECTLY THE NEW TRANSMITION THAT CAME WITH THE ENGINE BECAUSE IT IS DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER ONE I HAD. WHOEVER CAN HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE THIS IS THE FIRS TIME A USE THIS SITE PLEASE SEND ME A E-MAIL TO redolque@yahoo.com, THANKS.
    RICARDO DE OLIVEIRA.

4. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

Dont bring back dead threads to ask stupid questions that have nothing to do with the original topic, start your own thread.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted