Auto LS Build Up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

All right, I have a 95 Automatic LS Integra with 4-Doors :angry: . I currently have a AEM Cold Air Intake, DC Sports Header, Hyper Ground Wire Kit, and Mugen Style Rear Section Exhaust. My goal is to beat a stock GSR and Si with ease. What else do you think I need? By the end of the month I should have the mid section of the exhaust done along with a high flow cat. What type of cams can I get for my auto? I want to buy Crane Stage 2 Camshafts but a shop in AZ said that I should use the wimpy Stage 1 #10 Cams, Which seem like a total waste of money. One more thing, where can I get a Automatic B16 and for how much? Thanks.

Why would you want to put a B16 in a 4 door LS? You'd be slower.
Just gut it and get some light wheels. Crower 403 grind for cams. Umm...you could get some NAWS! too.

yea the two extra doors are going to slow you down, but the extended wheel base would help you in a drag race. you could get a h22 or f22 swap, and itll be a real sleeper. the extra doors would balance out the car out a little bit. It would be better to get a coupe and then get the b16 though, if you want to get a b16 insted of the f22 or h22.

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Oct 23 2003, 06:26 PM
yea the two extra doors are going to slow you down, but the extended wheel base would help you in a drag race. you could get a h22 or f22 swap, and itll be a real sleeper. the extra doors would balance out the car out a little bit. It would be better to get a coupe and then get the b16 though, if you want to get a b16 insted of the f22 or h22.

:wtf:

That is the most bullshittingest logic I've ever heard.

Originally posted by khrisb+Oct 23 2003, 11:54 PM-->
@Oct 23 2003, 06:26 PM

:withstupid:

Just because a car has four doors doesn't mean it's longer...fucknut... That would complicate the assembly of cars on the line. Civic Coupes and Civic Sedans are the same length, same with any other car out there. The only difference is the front doors are shorter length wise on the sedans to accomodate the rear doors. Just do what Khrisb said and get some cams, intake, exhaust, port and polish and some wicked fun NAWWWWWWS!.

btw...
Auto LS Build Up
Don't tell me to get a 5 Speed.

Get a 5 Speed.

Sorry...couldn't resist.

say get some b16 pistons, and crower 403 cams. Then start thinking about a good port and polish on the head. Or forget the LS head and the crower cams, and get a b16 head (i got mine for 250 bucks), and some other misc. shit and build up an LS/VTEC. I do not know much about honda auto trannys, all I know is that I have not seen too many aftermarket torque converters out there for them, and that a lot of people swap out auto trannys for manuals. good luck man...

I am staying out of this one - good luck on your auto buildup

Originally posted by K2e2vin+Oct 23 2003, 06:26 PM-->
Civicious
@ 5-day Suspension
sell it and buy a skyline. you'll bust gsr's and si's with ease...along with pretty much anything else.

And to k2e2vin: "im banned, and you're still even more of a fucktard than me"

Thank you, drive around.

TCI makes a good convertor. (I think!) You will need one if you build the engine to get the power down with the auto tranny.

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 23 2003, 07:12 PM-->
Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 23 2003, 11:54 PM
K2e2vin
@Oct 23 2003, 06:26 PM
yea the two extra doors are going to slow you down, but the extended wheel base would help you in a drag race.  you could get a h22 or f22 swap, and itll be a real sleeper.  the extra doors would balance out the car out a little bit.  It would be better to get a coupe and then get the b16 though, if you want to get a b16 insted of the f22 or h22.

:withstupid:

Just because a car has four doors doesn't mean it's longer...fucknut... That would complicate the assembly of cars on the line. Civic Coupes and Civic Sedans are the same length, same with any other car out there. The only difference is the front doors are shorter length wise on the sedans to accomodate the rear doors. Just do what Khrisb said and get some cams, intake, exhaust, port and polish and some wicked fun NAWWWWWWS!.

btw...
Auto LS Build Up
Don't tell me to get a 5 Speed.

Get a 5 Speed.

Sorry...couldn't resist.

Actually.. the 4 dr integra does has a longer wheelbase...

Originally posted by gocivicls@Oct 28 2003, 01:47 PM
TCI makes a good convertor. (I think!) You will need one if you build the engine to get the power down with the auto tranny.

i think thats for the civic trans through ZEX. Try the level 10 build up on the tranny

level ten

as for power stay with the 1.8 and go with those ZEX stage 2 cams with springs/retainers. My cuz has them on his teg and it pulls hard!!! also do some weight reduction and intake manifold with hondata gasket.

hey i think you shuld check out your junkyards around you, one of my boys found a 98 GSR that was in a roleover, and it just messed up the frunt end and the rear, it only had 127,000mi on it and the motor was in GREAT condition, he bought the whole frickn car for $725 and is sellin the stuff of it. thats the way to go, the junk yard didnt know shit about it. i would check that out cuz thats what im gona be doing. good luck

Originally posted by jiahanhao@Oct 29 2003, 10:43 PM
Actually.. the 4 dr integra does has a longer wheelbase...

Wow, you're right- I would never have guessed. Here's the proof:

http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/spec_Ext...VIP&tab=2&sub=3

1.9 inches longer in the wheelbase, and 5.7 inches longer overall.

For the most part though, 2 and 4 door versions of a car have typically the same chassis dimensions. I'm sure that Honda just uses different sheet metal and longer trailing arms to get the added dimensions on the Integra.

Back