auto or stick?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah I don't think that's happening any time soon if at all, but just out of curiosity around how much would that run?

And I live in the suburbs north of Chicago, in Zion to be more specific.

Cool. And as for the price, it varies depending on the shop. Some will do it for $500, others charge $2,000. Also, you'd have to gather all the parts (transmission, linkage, shifter, gauge cluster, ECU, pedals, etc.), so probably not cheap...

so stick it is thanks for the help guys

No problem man. Good luck!

Question: auto or stick for a bolt on turbo.

Ok guys this is my first time on this site, I have a 95 honda accord. This being my first honda and lived in the southwest for bout 5 years there are some sick rides in the south west but I now live in Ohio but I have never seen an automatic that was turbo'd anyone know why? Basicaly I wanted to know what would are the pro's and con's for Auto and Stick? Im good with the wrench so just let me know what I need to do to make the swap and let me know if its worth it...

cause we know how to have a good time while driving. auto turbo is :ghey:. manual transmission lasts longer, can be better on gas (unless you rev to 5k every shift), plus you feel like you're actually doing something. I hate auto cause I feel like I have less control over the car. autos are for caddys.

Back