Auto P30 ecu redline problem??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nightrider45

I'm tring to find a way to get rid of code 19-lock up contorl valve, which i have no clue for this and dont know what it does. (i have a jdm b16 auto, sad but true.)

i have the right ecu, i have a auto b16 with an auto p30 ecu. but the redline sucks on a auto b16, my car switches gears @7200rpms, but when i rev it in neutral it goes to 8300 rpm. whats wrong?

you can manually shift an auto tranny.. put the car in L or 1 and push the shifter up to the next gear around 8k if it makes it that far.. and so on and so on

go 1 to 2 to D3 then D4

P1170905.JPG

i'll see what happens, but even if it's in regular D, it should still rev up to 8200 rpms, even if it's an auto or a manual, but mine doesnt pass 7200rpms when it's in drive but when it's in neutral it revs all the the way. can it be that i dont have the knock sensor and the code 19 lock up control valve connected?

I'm going to take a stab at it, and say that the ecu locks up between 6800-7200 and if it don't lock up then the computer makes it shift early. But thats my guess. I'm still researching which pin out is for the lock up. If we can find that then that might resolve it. Because I think the computer recognizes that its starting to slip possibly and shifts to avoid it. But I don't know for sure, thats only a guess on it so. -Gary

If you find it, your probably going to be the first to post useful info about it. Good luck finging code19 obd1 ecu pinouts.

Back