auto to man

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rmerrell

I finally got around to working on my car again after a long pause.. i have already took the head and stuff off and gotten it redone now i gotta take the block out and rebuild that.. yesturday my dad and i took the auto tranny out.. and i wana get ride of it of course.. but i have some ideas of keeping it but.. jsut ideas.. i really wanna make it a 5spd.. anyone know of a good place with good deals to get everything i need to do so.. i tried searching on the net but no luck.. and most of the auto salvage yards around don't carry imports and if they do they don't have what i need.. anyone wanna help out a fellow luder?

umm to be truthfully honest, as much as you prob wont want to here it you should keep the auto or sell it and buy a manual by the time you find all the stff you need and pay for it all it wont end up being worth it plus all the shit you got to do.....so Imo its not worht it

650 for all the parts out of my old prelude i found in memphis.. they still have my ACT clutch and shit.. lol

umm to be truthfully honest, as much as you prob wont want to here it you should keep the auto or sell it and buy a manual by the time you find all the stff you need and pay for it all it wont end up being worth it plus all the shit you got to do.....so Imo its not worht it

:ditto:

How much is your time worth to you? If your time is worthless, I have a lot of shit that needs done. If your time has some worth, I wouldn't bother. I try to put things into a dollar per hour scenario, and wage that against what I make. Is it worth it? It all depends on your drive, and what your time is worth to you.......
I don't believe this is a worthwhile venture. It is so much easier to put in an engine and tranny on a previously manual car. Your call, Good luck

Back