auto to manual swap help!!!please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i just installed my pedals today..May 17 09 theres a sensor where the clutch pedal is with two wires cut just enough for play, blue and black i beleive.. where do i connect them?by the way the tranny is a ef cable tranny>>>

CAN SOME ONE HELP ME PLEASE

When I did my swap from auto to manual on my OBDI setup, I didn't even hook up those sensors. Mine works fine even with a new Manual only ECU. It makes for clutch less start too. The wires I had to work with are in the center consul, which was necessary so that the car would start in the first place. I Jumped/connected the two biggest fat black wires together. They were located beneath the old Auto shifter. If you want to connect those two wires, I'd look up a pinout diagram for your ECU, and find out what those wires are called, and then plug em in. Hope some of this helps. Good luck to you!

On my 91 I just plugged the clutch sensor into the old brake sensors plug . Works fine.

hey friend, i did my crx auto to manual conversion, and i did it the right way! no hacking BS.

for the right wires to hook into that sensor you will ahve to find a wiring harnes from a manual. to do it right. now the thing is that alot of people when they see the whole harnes they have to install they get bumed and dont want to do it because it looks complicated but it really is not, its mostly common sence, like connect the dots only connect the wires.

if you want me to help you through everything i will. No problem.

oh by the way my crx looks and runs awsome!

message me back with what you have done sofar and all the parts you have got for the swap.

take care.

-CJ

Where your auto shifter was there should be two big black wires with white stripes. Connect them to there, it doesn't matter which wire goes to which.

Back