auto to manual

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That basically prevents the car from starting unless the clutch is depressed. I wouldnt worry about them. I didnt.

so i shouldn't worry about them, so if those are not hooked up then i can start the car no matter what without pushing the clutch in?

You will need to move the rear tranny mount on the cross member on the car to a differerent hole on the cross member. At least that was how it was on my auto to stick. Be sure to get all the 5 speed tranny mounts from a civic or crx.

it is a very easy swap!

alright thanx guys, so spoda what if i wanted to hook up those wires, then where would i have to connect them.

<===not really looking forward to helping Dragon2003 do this swap.

Whats up son, you know I am here for you. Just let me know when your ready to do it, and I am there for you!

aight, i won't be doing this swap for a few months, by then you will be gone, or i will do it when i do the b16a swap.

There was a thread on one of sections of hs that showed how to move the rear mount over. Either this one or general tech probably. Its a royal pain to do and the writeup makes life a whole lot easier.

alright thanx, but do you think you can make sure where you found it, cause i am going to do the change over in a few months and i am trying to get all the info before hand.

Back