auto to manuel ??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dok

i was wondering if you need a special mount for the tranny on the eks i know you need one for the egs

Never done it but i believe that you have to drill some spot welds out so that the manual tranny bracket will bolt up.Then of course you will need all the lines, master cylinder , pedal set or cut the brake pedal so the clutch pedal will fit.Or you can check out streetimports.com and get a b16 with an automatic and then hit up level 10 performance and get a bullet proof auto trans kit.Good luck.

Yes you will need tranny mounts but for now u can use ur automatic mounts ur engine will lean sideways because i did a swap on my 92 eg 4door d15b and yes i used same mounts and evreything u dont hafto drill anything evreything is perfect just remember to take out those black plastic covering the holes for ur tranny fluid

You must use a conversion mount kit to do this properly. You could cut off the bracket from the frame rail and weld on the manual one or you could even use washers to try to get the motor and tranny level but these are not as accurate and are more work. If your engine is on an angle it can lead to differential damage also so its best to buy the conversion mount.

This is the best information you will need to this type of swap. I have an auto to manual setup on my car, but it was already done when i bought the car, but what you see there is what was done to my car.

Back