auto trans h22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nosaholic

Does anyone know if a there is a h22 auto trans or if a h23 auto trans will fit a h23. We are think of doing a h22 into a 91 accord but the girl can only drive auto trans.

it'll fit just fine, all F series and H series trannies bolt up to either engine, in any combination. Either way, the H22A auto trans is the shortest geared auto tranny you can get for F or H, so that's the one I'd shoot for.

I just won this one for a decent price on Ebay, or Eghey, as some haters call it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33615

Most people would prefer a stick with this engine, even myself, but it's a pain in the ass to switch back and forth. I would suggest also that you get a VTEC controller, and of course the P13 auto ecu. There are several sellers that have package deals, here on hondaswap, and also ebay. It's cheaper to buy it all at once, and you can't finish unless you have it all, so just hold off, buy it all, and make sure to get a good deal.

Originally posted by tab@Oct 27 2003, 08:32 PM
it'll fit just fine, all F series and H series trannies bolt up to either engine, in any combination. Either way, the H22A auto trans is the shortest geared auto tranny you can get for F or H, so that's the one I'd shoot for.

I just won this one for a decent price on Ebay, or Eghey, as some haters call it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33615

Most people would prefer a stick with this engine, even myself, but it's a pain in the ass to switch back and forth. I would suggest also that you get a VTEC controller, and of course the P13 auto ecu. There are several sellers that have package deals, here on hondaswap, and also ebay. It's cheaper to buy it all at once, and you can't finish unless you have it all, so just hold off, buy it all, and make sure to get a good deal.

:poop:

I guess nobody realizes how much of a piece of shit the MH6A tranny is. Check this link: Honda Prelude Owners Association

Excuse me if im the only person not understanding this but who in the hell would do an engine swap and put an automatic transmission? doesnt that kinda defeat the whole purpose? personally i love banging gears and downshifting, its much more fun than just putting your foot down...

Well the car belongs to a lady that has had her car in a couple of magazines and is trying to get a cover. So they told her to do a engine swap. First reason she wants a automatic is she doesn't know how to drive a stick. Second and the most important is she was involved in a car wreck which broke her neck in three places and she has to drive a automatic now even if she wanted a stick. So everyone has their reason for what they want to do some not by choice.

Excuse me if im the only person not understanding this but who in the hell would do an engine swap and put an automatic transmission? doesnt that kinda defeat the whole purpose? personally i love banging gears and downshifting, its much more fun than just putting your foot down...

Before you hate, appreciate. Besides the girl thing. For one, it's easier, and cheaper. Two, I still have four gears, shift manually for fun. Three, bang all the gears you want, I have four other rigs. Four, I can drink coffee in the morning with one hand. Five, it's fun to whoop little riced out pieces of crap with no go.

I have a dirt bike that I start in third and ride a wheelie. If you think you can keep up, bang away.

Now let nosaholic finish his thread. Start another if you hate autos.

Back