Auto X Pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wildbillhatchbac

the OG
VIP
https://hondaswap.com/gallery/browse.ph...hp?album_id=395

s3e99dddc7530f.jpg

whatever man... i've autoX'ed it twice in its lifetime. if you are buying a car to be a pussy and never use it for what its intended to do, then i don't want you buying my car in the first place.

besides, it just goes to show, that the car is good. Shit, i pulled a faster time that E's JDM ITR swap, 5-lug'ed, sol. over a second. so :ph34r:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 15 2003, 01:30 AM
B you only beat me by .5 sec :(
i was driving like a pussy :(

was it a half? damnit. they need to post the fucking results. its been 2 days for christ sakes.

and you weren't driving like a pussy- you just kept fucking up.

lol j/k

lol yeah that too
i kept getting lost .... ive been spoiled by racing on a real track... now when i autoX im out there going "all i see are cones AHHHH!!!! im surounded"

im not sure what my best recorded time was but on my last dollar run i got a 42.5 (i dont think those count though)

- final straight gas the hell out of it.... oh shit theres a left..... SKREEEEEEEEEEEECH!!! (smoke)..... fuck missed the gate........ 308 off course -

lol "308 off course"

hey man, at least you didn't miss the first 2 gates like i did on my first run
hahahaah

No pics of me? Even after I let you guys use my tape? :(

Dont feel bad... my best Time of day was 46 seconds... but I had never done this before... :) Next time i'll do better.. .

bill had the camera. blame him :)

my best was a 42 flat

azeni's own :)

and this was my 2nd time... 1st time was 2 years ago

Back