Autocross is going to be interesting this year...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

doesn't matter...more parts were ordered for the CRX today...

Got some brand new Tokico Illumina's on the way...now I just got to get the adjustable panhard bar, and some rear coil-over's for it...with 450 lb springs....and possibly some camber plates...and then the full suspention on the CRX will be done. I ordered an engine stand and a sand blaster the other night, along with some more stuff to rebuild the car.....and the suspension on the CRX will just migrate over to the civic...and it might be in a race or two this year....hehe

damn, I need a suspension for my pile, but all that keeps coming in the mail are turbo parts.

:thumbsup: though

Rear coil-overs are here... :)

Tires still haven't shown up.... :(

The sandblaster's (2) and the engine stand should be here tommorrow.....

And that means...time to pave an area for the parts washer, sandblaster, fab up a workbench, get some Avgas for parts rinsing, assymbole the engine stand, level the garage, put down some crappy carpet, and start the dissassymboly of the car...projected date...04/12/05.... :(

I got a lot of house work to catch up on before I can play with the cars again :angry: ...the kitchen still needs the window installed, more drywall, spackle, sand , paint, and re-install some cabinets....thn back to cleaning the basement, motar some walls, paint the floor, and the walls, finish cleaning up a crapload of soot.....and try to get a few more gutter hung around the house...owning a house is ssoooooo much fun.... :p always busy with shit to do...but I've been burnt out lately...

Oh well..we got a price quote and will prolly purchace the tickets for the trip to Japan this week...the wife will go April 11...and I'll leave April 28th.....and we'll both come back May 8th......with about 40 wheels for her importing spree, and 12 wheels for me....and prolly as much of the little stuff I can afford to get....to really JDM...and build up my cars....and have some stuff to sell....so save up your money...and put together a wish list....cuase I'm not dicking around this year like I did 2 years ago... :ph34r: Tickets, airport fee's, and taxes...it's about $800 round trip... B)

thats awesome your going there. you really want us to give you a wish list? i have a couple things. how is it there as far as how they treat you? is your wife japaneese (sp?)? lmk if you need money before you go for some parts that i want.

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Mar 14 2005, 07:58 PM
thats awesome your going there. you really want us to give you a wish list? i have a couple things. how is it there as far as how they treat you? is your wife japaneese (sp?)? lmk if you need money before you go for some parts that i want.
[post=473524]Quoted post[/post]​

They love me over there...the last time I went..they threw me a B-day party that I will never forge...3 huge plates of sushi, all the beer and saki I could drink, and I even got some wickedly rare items that day....Japan loves me, her family adores me..and...well...lets just say...I'll come back fully re-charged to do anything...

as for that wish list and money...swing down here and we'll talk. I can't buy anything with out money...but we have a 2 new laptops, and if we can get DSL hooked up there again when were there..then I can take pics and show you the price I pay...and then you can decide if you want your money to go for that item or not...or if I should look around more to find just what you want...

People who know me..also knows I'm not out there to dick anyone over...and I try to help as much as possible...and my fee could be a few simple beer's or a hand turning wrenches...or help around the house.

yeah clayton got me a sweet used wheel for my civic, at a great price... sold it and got ripped off after i wrecked the civic.

hey, all i would be looking for would be a evo3 gsr shift boot and knob. :)

Originally posted by Airjockie@Mar 14 2005, 08:10 PM
People who know me..also knows I'm not out there to dick anyone over...and I try to help as much as possible...and my fee could be a few simple beer's or a hand turning wrenches...or help around the house.
[post=473530]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah i know your cool. i'll see what i can do for money now but this week i have to pay for a vacation. :worthy:

10 grippy ass tires came today.....all 13"....all with more tread than I thought....and did I mention grippy..... :ph34r:

Pics will be up tommorrow :)

the new waterpump, timing belt set, and other parts for the engines rebuild should be here this week also....now to get and adaapter plate made for the turbo for the DX mani I got a while ago, and to get 2 exhausts systems....

one stock exhaust, new hopefully, so I can get the CRX while it's non turbo thru emmisions, and then after it passes...it will go on the civic...and a 3 inch mandrel bent exhaust fabbed up for the turbo....

After thats bought...then its on to the interior peices to buy....the sparco seat will go in the CRX, and it will be stripped out for the autocross season...and then after that...I don't know what else to do...but the Civic may inherent the good parts....like the filled bolstered crx seat I fabbed up, the Mugen steering wheel, and other swappable parts...

now I got to hurry and finis the garage floor, so I can bring the cars in to do.... :(

13" mugen CF-48 = 11 pounds
13" Advan A005=10 pounds

21 pounds per corner=fun
grip=fun

the last setup that I had, the 15" konig Heliums @ 10.8 pounds + 15" Azenis @ 21 pounds= fun...but not fun enough...

the crx is going on a diet this year....as much weight that I can shave off, while adding the best suspention available, and building a reliable engine, sightly bigger turbo, and some cheap shaved slicks....well...it's going to be interesting... B)

whoohoo...UPS just came again...

New waterpump, new timing belt, new crankcase seal set, and water tube seal is here.....

All the rebuild parts are on hand....finally, tires are here, just need another set of rims, and now to go finish up the garage floor....

Back