AUTOCROSS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i thougth you had a beater jetta... hell, you tried to sell me it at one point. lol

The AE86 is still out of commission...but if I can get it together before Sat night...I'm in....

Still got to seal the gas tank, weld the exhaust, figuare out why I'm running lean, fix the throttle linkage, and learn how these carbs run on the road.....

I might not make it :(

still IN and golden. ill have power steering this time. :lol:

hopefully travis or jay will come down and autocross as well.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 15 2004, 06:38 PM
i thougth you had a beater jetta... hell, you tried to sell me it at one point. lol

sold that like 2-3 years ago.. :) Then I had the neon, now i have the blazer.. :)

Anybody got a cheap manual boost controller for sale? Like a grainger valve or something? I'm going to try to go into grainger and grab one tomorrow if I can.

I dont think I will be going due to me not being able to get up before 7, 4 days in a row. Doing some heavy drinking friday night and will still be drunk fishing at 6am on Sat.

Maybe next time. I might show up in the crx after I get the new o2 sensor on.

Wanna hear something pathetic,
I have $40 left this weekend, and I can't go because I have to buy Gasoline for my cars.

Every one of them is empty.

-> Steve

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

do i take the insight and try to be competitive
or
do i take the sol and have more fun

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i still havent had a chance to get the sol out yet. im dying to try out the azenis and tanabes. best i'll get is the end of may at naugy probably.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 16 2004, 03:51 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

do i take the insight and try to be competitive
or
do i take the sol and have more fun

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Insight.....You know yo want to show up a lot of people....

if you take the Sol, then it would be me, you, and that smokey Volvo....and a few others...

If the AE86 is ready, it going....and I will not be shootting for the best times...I want to slide some more....

So if anything, people should just come out and watch for the smoking tires...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 16 2004, 05:33 PM
what's holding you back?

weather mainly. last one at naugy it rained, and i didnt feel like hiking up there with the azenis on the highway.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 17 2004, 11:22 AM
fuckin sally

thats what im sayin!

we autoxed last time in the pouring rain.

see you all tomorrow.

Back