Autocross

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no... you don't understand.

the cop car just DISAPPEARED.

OH, I'll be in Westerly for the weekend of the 25th. Yeah, Beach house given to me in f*cking february. I'll be lucky if it doesn't snow.

-> Steve

Quoted post[/post]]
CT is played out

the real $$'s in RI

Quahog ?

well, i wasn't there.... but the story goes something like this.

i think it was either E and bill or bill and mike were drivign around aimlessly one night, and were on some state route mid-state east of portland or something...

this was late at night... road was deserted.
they weren't flying, they drove past a cop on the side of the road doing radar.
cops ends up pulling out behind them and just following them for a while.

suddenly, he turns his lights on. they pull over.
cop just goes around them and carries on.
they pull back on the road a couple hundred yards behind the cop.

suddenly the lights go out on the cop car, and it disappears.

there are no side roads, there's no where to pull off... the cop car is just.... gone.

again, i wasn't there. so i may have fucked up the story a little bit... but thats the jist of what happened

Quoted post[/post]]
well, i wasn't there.... but the story goes something like this.

i think it was either E and bill or bill and mike were drivign around aimlessly one night, and were on some state route mid-state east of portland or something...

this was late at night... road was deserted.
they weren't flying, they drove past a cop on the side of the road doing radar.
cops ends up pulling out behind them and just following them for a while.

suddenly, he turns his lights on. they pull over.
cop just goes around them and carries on.
they pull back on the road a couple hundred yards behind the cop.

suddenly the lights go out on the cop car, and it disappears.

there are no side roads, there's no where to pull off... the cop car is just.... gone.

again, i wasn't there. so i may have fucked up the story a little bit... but thats the jist of what happened

it was me and mike

we were coming down a hill to an intersection there was a cop up the road that we were about to pull onto
the cop looked like it had someone pulled over... strobes were on and it wasnt moving at all
lost sight of the cop as we turned onto the road and the cop was gone... no big deal maybe the pull over was finished and he continued on
we stayed at the speed limit and kept a close eye on all of the side streets and parcking lots
mike has a radar detector... it never went off
all the sudden the cop is behind us
didnt notice him coming up quickly or anything... he was just there all the sudden... almost like he came up behind us with his headlights off then just turned them on
ok no big deal speed limit is 50 and were going a little under 50
then he turns on the marker lights on the top bar
wtf???
then he turns on the 2 spot lights on the light bar
wtf???????
then he hits the strobes
fuck hes pulling us over... we didnt do anything... maybe it was the tints
we pull over he stays behind us as we are slowing down and then slowly passes us with the strobes still on
wtf?????
so we pull back out and keep driving about 50 yards behind the cop
the cop continues on at 50mph with the strobes on
wtf???????
this continues for about 2 or 3 miles
then all the sudden he clears the crest of a small hill
we lost sight of him for literally less than 5 seconds
and he was GONE
there was no side roads or drive ways or anything else for him to pull into
the road was straight enough that unless he went from 50 - 200+mph in less than 5 seconds we would have seen him
we then slowed down to about 40mph cuz we were looking for this fucking cop
no where to be seen... fucker disappeared
got to the highway a few miles later and drove the rest of the way home not really talking about it
it was really fucking weird

wow good memory brian you were damn close. and the only thing on the ride home that e and i could say to each other is, He just fucking disappeared. it was truly the wierdest thing that has ever happened to me

all i know is i was dead sober and so was e. we were out for a ride smokin cigs listenin to some del the funky homosapian. all i know is i will never venture east of the river ever again alone for i fear the :alien: :police:

Back