Autocrossing this weekend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well I'm awake... I hear that there is a 50% chance of showers down in CT though. I sooo want to crawl back into bed... sleeping for a few more hours and then being a spectator seems lots more appealing to me at this moment. *yawn*

whimp....now go out there and race like a man...err woman...hehe

Geez, it's 5:47 West TX time and I'm up (well since 5) getting ready to watch some real racing (F1 from Italy). Instead of my b16 swap, I wonder if I could swap in one of those 16K RPM monsters! Too bad Honda doesn't pwn F1 like it used to...their teams bite! Anyways, best of luck to those autox today & be safe! :spin:

finishing up the tach install on the rage, and hopefully ill get the wheel stud done during the week... damnit. i had a headache when i woke up so i didnt get it done this morning.

steve: if you wanna use my rims/clays tires go for it, as it stands the same as clay, you break you buy a new one ;) and they are the same price as the heliums.

i want azenis on the rage the 28th.... :D

welp, me and bill and E and Chet were there.

the rest of you suck.

Bill got 1st in dmod again :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 13 2003, 02:11 PM
welp, me and bill and E and Chet were there.

the rest of you suck.

Bill got 1st in dmod again :)

Back at the computer by 2:11pm? That was a short event... or didn't you stay to help pick up the cones? ;)

it was a short event ... only about 40 cars showed up

and he posted that at 3:11 (your time is screwed up... switch to daylight savings or something in your control panel)

Bristol on Sunday...hrmmmmm...let me think about it.....long course....set up for turbo car's....the prize is a tiny plaque....hmmmmmm.....

Waterbury....$5 cheaper for me to run....I am a member there....More girls in loose shirt's to ogle at......tight course...set up for small engined cars that can turn quik....the prize is a shot glass or Beer glass....Hrmmmmm....

I just got back from Home Depot, autozone....and a gokart shop....got the final fitting's, hoses, gaskets....and beer from the corner quiky mart.....

Now it time to get dirty and boost....

Well..lets try to make a mass decision here on where to race in the morning....weather guy says it's going to be clear..most of the day....
I got to take pic's of B...becouse I know he will be in the Official Flag Day suit...hehe
And I can race on both tracks now...competativly.....and I know I will break something either way....hrmmm

I kinda want to do both locations......

No flag days pics. If I can get my ass out of bed tomorrow morning, I might be there. The crx has a shot suspension( a good reason not to put 700 pounds worth of shit plus driver into a crx) but it will still be fun. If not I will probably go to chill sometime after 11 or so.

Does anyone have a helmet I can borrow?

sorry i missed it... :( car is apart and I'm still sick... :(

chet pulled off the 3-legegr

s3f63a69957e53.jpg

bill beatin it up

s3f63b6ec5f38f.jpg

E geting a ride from Chip

s3f63b72a86483.jpg

Pissing dog owns....it was better than 1st time when he did it on campus, lol. I see he has a new flavor of the week for wheels.

OWWWW my head !

I won't be racing today. But later today will be a write up on Airjockie's 12 hour turbo install.

I left the house this morning, and popped open the hood to discover that I had neglected to fab a battery tie-down.

-> Steve

Back