Autocrossing this weekend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ah, yes the pissing dog...

the auto-x was decent although i was slower than i should have been...bill was probably the better driver yesterday as he was 7 tenths of a second slower with a much less prepared setup.

150hp vs 180hp
open diff vs closed diff
15 x 7's vs 13 x 8's
LS Tranny vs ITR Tranny

i should have been close to FTD...but i didn't have it yesterday...the new wheels and tires are something i'm still trying to learn. great pictures also...i didn't even know the guy who took them...i just gave him my email and he sent the pics after that.

I just found this picture from last month in Bristol... thanks Clayton!

abi.sized.jpg

Green92Hatch's new Mirage | 94RedSiGal's Civic Si | Celerity's Civic | Airjockie's CRX Si

-> The Usual Suspects.

damn straight. the mirage will be racing at the end of the month! ill be sporting STOCK blown out suspension, with clays HELIUMS and AZENIS. should prove to be fun... even stock i should be pushing more torque at the fly than his turbo.... :lol: but he is definately faster weighing ~500lbs less.... maybe we will have a DX flashback?

Don't count on it Chris...no more flashback's.....I've got to just beat that damn miata and I am happy.....but with this turbo..I'll prolly end up in another class...And then I would have to race Brain and Bill in bi'll hatch...or I will be in the same class as that monster volvo...I don't know yet...but I can't wait to do it.

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 14 2003, 08:03 AM
I won't be racing today. But later today will be a write up on Airjockie's 12 hour turbo install.

-> Steve

So where is it? You're late!! lol

So I heard that there was an awesome Delsol at Bristol on Saturday with a TypeR engine swap in it.... I want that engine!

not many

this one was posted already in this thread from saturdays autoX

s3f63b72a86483.jpg

these 2 are from May when me and bill went to danbury after everyone had already left the meet out there :shrug2:

s3ed931ec33469.jpg

s3ed933adc832d.jpg

is that your new helmet ? Looks just like mine.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 17 2003, 01:27 AM
is that your new helmet ? Looks just like mine.

-> Steve

I thought that you DIDN'T have your own helmet. Aren't you always borrowing Jeff's? :confused:

What weekend was that pic from ?

That helmet is actually my friend Charlie's, who doesn't race.

-> Steve

I'm just wondering if you picked up an HJC that looked like that. And instead of confusing the question by saying "IS that helmet like my friend Charlies?" I said "My helmet."

Okay Steve. That pic was from this last Saturday at Bristol... and I don't think your original helmet question was directed at me, but my new helmet looks like this:

vortex.gif

Originally posted by chet@Sep 14 2003, 09:22 AM
ah, yes the pissing dog...

the auto-x was decent although i was slower than i should have been...bill was probably the better driver yesterday as he was 7 tenths of a second slower with a much less prepared setup.

150hp vs 180hp
open diff vs closed diff
15 x 7's vs 13 x 8's
LS Tranny vs ITR Tranny

i should have been close to FTD...but i didn't have it yesterday...the new wheels and tires are something i'm still trying to learn. great pictures also...i didn't even know the guy who took them...i just gave him my email and he sent the pics after that.

what offset are your 13x8's?

Back