autographed richard simmons poster

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicesharp

up for grabs is a poster of Richard Simmons B) it is in immaculate shape and autographed. make me an offer. im wanting about $750 for it, due to rarity. thanks for looking.

really ehhh... is it this poster?
flamebrotherslow.jpg

Originally posted by alicesharp@Oct 19 2004, 05:14 PM
up for grabs is a poster of Richard Simmons B) it is in immaculate shape and autographed. make me an offer. im wanting about $750 for it, due to rarity. thanks for looking.
[post=404852]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm interested. Could you take a picture of it? To ensure that this isn't a scam, I'd like you to do something for the picture, so I know that it's not just some other picture of a poster... I'd like you to roll the poster up and jam it in your ass, and take a picture of you "holding" the poster with a sign that says, "Loco Honkey is my illegitimate father."

Thanks! :)

Originally posted by alicesharp@Oct 19 2004, 05:14 PM
[post=404852]Quoted post[/post]​

you are the gayest of the gay.

Hey! I just found .75 in my desk! Would you take that? I sure could use some toilet paper considering my damn cat ripped up all of mine.

Lol thats some funny shit richard simmons...maybe you can hang it up in your car and it will make it faster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back