Automatic B-series swap?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niko,

First, congrats on your possible future swap. My brother (Nuc79) and I did a b16 auto swap into my 93 EX not too long ago and it runs flawlessly. If you have any questions on how to do one or which parts are needed feel free to ask me or him.

Second, like many of those who replied here will tell ya, it's not the most common swap on the planet, and I guarentee the one that's in my car is probably the only one of it's kind out there. That being said, don't let anyone discourage you and tell you to get a 5 spd if what you want is an auto. There are times I wish I had a 5spd back, but for right now I'm very happy building my auto and an auto can be made just as fast as a manual if it's done right. Individuality is key so do what makes YOU happy, not someone else.

Third, I'm not going to get into my bro's battle over who's right and who's wrong. IMO, To Each His Own. Everyone here comes from different walks of life and has a totally different story so to start degrading someone for trying to help a noob and posting their own opinion is ignorant. If we're gonna start rippin' on each other about who's idea is better and who should do what, just change the sites name to YahooHondaChat, because that's what it will have become.

Everyone has an opinion, so let it be...... ;)

Moderator: Please lock this thread, it's veered about as far off course as it's going to.....Thanks

Originally posted by JDMilan@Sep 4 2003, 06:45 PM
hahahah, you are way to passive for a military lieutenant.

Well lets just see.... My IQ was tested 2 years ago and that was a 133 which I doubt you come close to and yes it was from a certified person.

Well as far as education I just graduate from a University with a BBA degree in Management and Marketing "duel major" with a 3.3 (isn't awesome but good). I am currently a graduate student at the same University that I graduated from and pursuing my MBA. I am not sure how much education you exactly have but considering you went military you must have been a communications major,,good luck with that Mr. E-2.

Well, not sure how much you make but I do have a close friend of mine that is a true Army Ranger, and he always tells me how well paid he is, all 20k of it. I am sure he has plenty of room for advancement and he might even have the opportunity to become a senior partner someday.

But, like I stated above I answered his question and if he does want to go auto then that is fine, it's a handicap people. You want to do it then fine, do it by all means. But we answer these questions sometimes harsh becuase a lot of "new" people that just started their hobbies in working on cars recently. So initially they don't want to make the jump from auto to 5spd, but in the longer chances are these peeps are going to say, man I should have got 5 spd....Derrr....

I used to post a lot on clubsi back in the day and I did register on ht but just never started posting or reading on their site, and to be honest who gives a shit. There is bullshit everywhere to be posted on every forum. I know what the fuck I am doing because I have built motors up, swapped them, worked them, etc... and I have over 5 years of experience in this industry.

But, anyways, thanks for turning in your account into brian. :sniff sniff: You will be missed, go make a huge impact on HT....

Be all that you can be on HT,

Milan

its called a "SPELL CHECK" motherfucker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

duel = duAl
graduate = graduateD
exactly have = have exactly (COMMA)

and so on and so forth. :lol: :lol:

and you are right. you dont make dick working for the military unless you sell you soul and stay there for 30 some odd years.

Well lets just see.... My IQ was tested 2 years ago and that was a 133 which I doubt you come close to and yes it was from a certified person.

Well as far as education I just graduate from a University with a BBA degree in Management and Marketing "duel major" with a 3.3 (isn't awesome but good). I am currently a graduate student at the same University that I graduated from and pursuing my MBA. I am not sure how much education you exactly have but considering you went military you must have been a communications major,,good luck with that Mr. E-2.

Well, not sure how much you make but I do have a close friend of mine that is a true Army Ranger, and he always tells me how well paid he is, all 20k of it. I am sure he has plenty of room for advancement and he might even have the opportunity to become a senior partner someday.

But, like I stated above I answered his question and if he does want to go auto then that is fine, it's a handicap people. You want to do it then fine, do it by all means. But we answer these questions sometimes harsh becuase a lot of "new" people that just started their hobbies in working on cars recently. So initially they don't want to make the jump from auto to 5spd, but in the longer chances are these peeps are going to say, man I should have got 5 spd....Derrr....

I used to post a lot on clubsi back in the day and I did register on ht but just never started posting or reading on their site, and to be honest who gives a shit. There is bullshit everywhere to be posted on every forum. I know what the fuck I am doing because I have built motors up, swapped them, worked them, etc... and I have over 5 years of experience in this industry.

But, anyways, thanks for turning in your account into brian. :sniff sniff: You will be missed, go make a huge impact on HT....

Milan

Hey, Milan, if you want to make this personal, what kind of loser school do you attend in Boca Raton? Most likely Florida Atlantic University. Guess what, I can earn an MBA from them over the internet!! It took me 2 minutes to find that out. You must be very SPECIAL to be in such a highly regarded program, what with your high IQ.

Oh, and let's see your IQ test. Want me to post my 1320 SAT score, or 33 ACT score from high school in 1996 when I was 16 years old, or my 135 IQ score(which is higher than yours, by the way) from one month ago? WOW! YOU'RE WORKING ON AN MBA! AND YOU'RE NOT EARNING IT VIA INTERNET OR MAIL-ORDER? YOU WILL BE SOOOO MARKETABLE! I'll bet that's a highly selective program you're in, given your extrordinary intelligence

You are three months older than me and still in college??!!! I received my Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering in May 2000 from a REAL college. YES, I can scan and send it to you. Can you do the same? I then spent at Navy Officer Candidate School trained by Marine DI's, then a FULL YEAR of graduate level Nuclear Engineering training by the Department of Energy, alongside graduates of Yale, M.I.T., the Naval Acamemy, and every other major Engineering school in the country. I even finished in the top half of the class, with a 3.33 GPA Funny, I don't remember anyone in that program that went to xollege in Boca Raton. By the way, you would never ever come close to qualifying for the program.

You're 24 years old working on an MBA? :D I have to laugh. You are STILL A STUDENT, probably still living off of someone else's money in South Florida, though you've been out of high school for over six years. Send me your paycheck stubs and a copy of your 4-yr college degree if you want to argue, you sore loser who can't accept anyone else's opinion.

I make $55k per year as a Naval OFFICER with only 3 years in, big difference from your Army Ranger friend, who's probably an enlisted E-3 or E-4. Why don't you educate yourself about the servicemembers who defend your sorry ass everyday before you assume you know their jobs. Or maybe you are bitter because your homosexuality prevents you from serving in the United States Armed Forces. Here's my paycheck stub from last month. where's yours?:
http://personalpages.tds.net/~lwinkel/myfile.htm

Maybe you can have have your Army Ranger friend decode that for you, since you obviously won't know what the fuck it means.

I oversee the operations of the General Electric S8G Nuclear Reactor and the entire engineroom on a 3-billion-dollar ballistic missile submarine everyday, and deploy for months at a time. Maybe that explains why I've been a member of this site for twice as long as you and don't post much. I'm not online much. I actually have a life. But I'll have to admit, it does feel goos to sit here and insult you. I could do it all night. Good stress relief. Comes from spending 3 months not having internet, phone calls, letters, or any other contact with the outside world.

oh yeah, why am I trying to explain things to you, I forgot, YOU ARE A STUDENT!

I am a howeowner, husband and a father, too. How much is your mortgage payment?

oh, that's right, YOU ARE A STUDENT!

Good night, 24-year-old-full-time-college-student loser. I've vented now. Fortunately, I have more class than to say these things in an open forum. Why don't you post this in Member's Lounge, since you have nothing to hide? Oh wait, I think I know why...

Or do you just want me to post this on the thread that's not locked yet? You know what, I think I will.

Originally posted by nuc79+Sep 4 2003, 09:31 PM-->
@Sep 4 2003, 06:45 PM

Well as far as education I just graduate from a University with a BBA degree in Management and Marketing "duel major" with a 3.3 (isn't awesome but good).  I am currently a graduate student at the same University that I graduated from and pursuing my MBA.  I am not sure how much education you exactly have but considering you went military you must have been a communications major,,good luck with that Mr. E-2.

Well, not sure how much you make but I do have a close friend of mine that is a true Army Ranger, and he always tells me how well paid he is, all 20k of it.  I am sure he has plenty of room for advancement and he might even have the opportunity to become a senior partner someday.

But, like I stated above I answered his question and if he does want to go auto then that is fine, it's a handicap people.  You want to do it then fine, do it by all means.  But we answer these questions sometimes harsh becuase a lot of "new" people that just started their hobbies in working on cars recently.  So initially they don't want to make the jump from auto to 5spd, but in the longer chances are these peeps are going to say, man I should have got 5 spd....Derrr....

I used to post a lot on clubsi back in the day and I did register on ht but just never started posting or reading on their site, and to be honest who gives a shit.  There is bullshit everywhere to be posted on every forum.  I know what the fuck I am doing because I have built motors up, swapped them, worked them, etc... and I have over 5 years of experience in this industry. 

Milan

Hey, Milan, if you want to make this personal, what kind of loser school do you attend in Boca Raton? Most likely Florida Atlantic University. Guess what, I can earn an MBA from them over the internet!! It took me 2 minutes to find that out. You must be very SPECIAL to be in such a highly regarded program, what with your high IQ.

Oh, and let's see your IQ test. Want me to post my 1320 SAT score, or 33 ACT score from high school in 1996 when I was 16 years old, or my 135 IQ score(which is higher than yours, by the way) from one month ago? WOW! YOU'RE WORKING ON AN MBA! AND YOU'RE NOT EARNING IT VIA INTERNET OR MAIL-ORDER? YOU WILL BE SOOOO MARKETABLE! I'll bet that's a highly selective program you're in, given your extrordinary intelligence

You are three months older than me and still in college??!!! I received my Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering in May 2000 from a REAL college. YES, I can scan and send it to you. Can you do the same? I then spent at Navy Officer Candidate School trained by Marine DI's, then a FULL YEAR of graduate level Nuclear Engineering training by the Department of Energy, alongside graduates of Yale, M.I.T., the Naval Acamemy, and every other major Engineering school in the country. I even finished in the top half of the class, with a 3.33 GPA Funny, I don't remember anyone in that program that went to xollege in Boca Raton. By the way, you would never ever come close to qualifying for the program.

You're 24 years old working on an MBA? :D I have to laugh. You are STILL A STUDENT, probably still living off of someone else's money in South Florida, though you've been out of high school for over six years. Send me your paycheck stubs and a copy of your 4-yr college degree if you want to argue, you sore loser who can't accept anyone else's opinion.

I make $55k per year as a Naval OFFICER with only 3 years in, big difference from your Army Ranger friend, who's probably an enlisted E-3 or E-4. Why don't you educate yourself about the servicemembers who defend your sorry ass everyday before you assume you know their jobs. Or maybe you are bitter because your homosexuality prevents you from serving in the United States Armed Forces. Here's my paycheck stub from last month. where's yours?:
http://personalpages.tds.net/~lwinkel/myfile.htm

Maybe you can have have your Army Ranger friend decode that for you, since you obviously won't know what the fuck it means.

I oversee the operations of the General Electric S8G Nuclear Reactor and the entire engineroom on a 3-billion-dollar ballistic missile submarine everyday, and deploy for months at a time. Maybe that explains why I've been a member of this site for twice as long as you and don't post much. I'm not online much. I actually have a life. But I'll have to admit, it does feel goos to sit here and insult you. I could do it all night. Good stress relief. Comes from spending 3 months not having internet, phone calls, letters, or any other contact with the outside world.

oh yeah, why am I trying to explain things to you, I forgot, YOU ARE A STUDENT!

I am a howeowner, husband and a father, too. How much is your mortgage payment?

oh, that's right, YOU ARE A STUDENT!

Good night, 24-year-old-full-time-college-student loser. I've vented now. Fortunately, I have more class than to say these things in an open forum. Why don't you post this in Member's Lounge, since you have nothing to hide? Oh wait, I think I know why...

Or do you just want me to post this on the thread that's not locked yet? You know what, I think I will.

:blah::blah::blah:
awww SOMEBODY has got their panties in a quivver :lol: :lol:

Try law school motherfucker and then maybe you can talk shit mr. 50k a year :lol: :lol: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

I apologize to everyone else, that last post was directed at Mr. Milan, who thinks he knows everything. Just wanted to show him a less "passive" side of myself. If he still questions my credentials, bring it on
MUTHERFUCKER!

Originally posted by khrisb@Sep 4 2003, 09:37 PM
Your last name is Winkelmann???
What a dork...

wasnt that Vanilla Ice's last name?

and to MR. 55 bling bling thousand a year, who has to roll a fucking honda in order to get around.....

dude. you are NOT about shit. dont get all "high and mighty" here on hondaswap.

first off, 55k a year is MIDDLE FUCKING CLASS. When i was working as an electrician for the school district i was pulling in 65k.

second of all, MILAN is in graduate school.....did you go?

and satisfy my personal curiosity.....

HOW LONG AGO DID YOU JUMP ON THE IMPORT BANDWAGON MOTHERFUCKER?

and the reason im getting into this is due to the fact that I too am a graduate student (law school) and i can relate to the struggle Mr. Milan is going through.

even if he DOES piss me off by putting his name in every thread he makes...

Lt. Winkelman I salute you :moon:

What an ass!!!!

Thanks for the quality replies guys. I'm just waiting on a reply from mr. Milan. And if you want to criticize my income, which I think is pretty good for a 24 yr old that moved out at 17 and had no help from parents, put your money where your mouth is and let's see your paycheck stubs, rich guys. You've got me interested now/

And for the import bandwagon thing, look at my signature. I've owned a Honda since '96. And it is a pretty gay bandwagon.

Originally posted by nuc79@Sep 4 2003, 09:50 PM
And it is a pretty gay bandwagon.

and your on the lead float with your leather vest, daisy duke short shorts, thick bushy mustahce, waving the rainbow flag....

I'll put up my pay stub. If I can find one. I'm poor as fuck tho.
I'm 19 and I work part time at a hotel.
$7.50 an hour. About 34 hrs a week.
Not too bad. For not having any bills.

Originally posted by khrisb+Sep 4 2003, 09:46 PM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 4 2003, 09:41 PM
khrisb
@Sep 4 2003, 09:37 PM
Your last name is Winkelmann???
What a dork...

wasnt that Vanilla Ice's last name?

Yes it was!
HA!
:worthy:

And he forgot to pwn page 2.

Wrong.
http://www.mtv.com/bands/az/vanilla_ice/bio.jhtml
Vanilla Ice aka Robert Van Winkle, hailing form Miami, Florida.

took 2 seconds to find and it's embarassing that you guys thought you knew the guy's name. Must've come from years of worshiping him and following his concerts around the country in grade school, huh? :p

Fuck the military, I'm not dying for my country. The government is an evil corporation anyways.

That should get the asshat going.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Sep 4 2003, 09:52 PM-->
@Sep 4 2003, 09:50 PM
And it is a pretty gay bandwagon.

and your on the lead float with your leather vest, daisy duke short shorts, thick bushy mustahce, waving the rainbow flag....

wow, wouldn't my wife and kids be surprised....loser....

EDIT: wow, my post count is going up, pretty soon I'll be as qualified as you guys to talk shit..

s3f57fce453039.jpg

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Sep 4 2003, 08:58 PM
Fuck the military, I'm not dying for my country. The government is an evil corporation anyways.

That should get the asshat going.

:werd:

Hi, my name is Nate. I haven't started college yet, make $700 a month, and got a 30 on my ACT's. And I probably will make $30k whenI graduate from my two year college and will be completely content with that. Wow, we're such an open community.
Everyone has the wrong priority in life by trying to make more money than the next person. Enjoy life instead of working 60 hours a week.
Nuc79, if you were so humble and great, why didn't you take this to a PM? That's where it belongs.
Good luck whoever is doing the auto-swap. More power to you, if you've got the money. Personally, i'd buy a manual.
And there goes the random posting again...
back to the lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back