Automatic to manual conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow so much to do, I have been reading on this for about a week now, and I am starting to think I should just get an rsx-s or something, but I dont know I love my car and want a project car so bad...I need to keep reading...I want to do everything at once so I wont do anything until I have enough money for all the labor and parts..
anything you're making payments on should not be a project car. Make sure you have a reliable DD, save some money and buy a cheap car for cash, to play around with.

if you got 3g to spend on a at to mt y dont you just buy a older mt car for lke half the price as it would be to change the tranny so yu have more to play with and you have the mt already

seein how its your project youre gonna have it fora while so you dont have to consider how long youre gonna keep it your next step should be to quote a few shops to see if it would be easier to have it done then to take the risk of doin it yourself and jackin some shit upi know thats what swayed my opinion form doin it myself to having it done i had it done at a local shop for 600 bucks thats only cause i know everyone there and im on a team thats sponsered by this shop but i did infact help a good friend of mine convert his sr20 swapped 240 to a manual and that i thought personally was a bitch so i digress look before you leap into a project you could possibly end up regretting doing yourself

Do u need da whole engine wire harness

This thread is old gnob gobbler. Start a new one, or try looking up any of the numerous "how to" articles that are posted all over the Internet...

Last edited:
Wud up man i got some scrilla. I gotta 99 ex coupe automatic i need all the parts for a 5 speed swap d-series.
I live in hawaii so shipping is probly shitty but if u could let me kno if u are willing to do that? Thank you your time is much appreciated .. Dylan jennings

Wud up man i got some scrilla. I gotta 99 ex coupe automatic i need all the parts for a 5 speed swap d-series.
I live in hawaii so shipping is probly shitty but if u could let me kno if u are willing to do that? Thank you your time is much appreciated .. Dylan jennings

Are you serious? Read through the thread and check the dates on shit before you reply from now on please. This thread is over a year-and-a-half old!

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back