automatic to manual

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crx20psihybrid

I have a 1994 honda del-sol si automatic and i want to make it a manual.... I have a B16 ready to go in... I have the manual pedal assy installed... do i need an si manual dash harness or do i need to rewire some stuff please let me know what all i need .... thanks, justin

you need:
manual tranny mount
starter
clutch lines
master cylinder
slave cylinder
pedal assembly
shift linkage
new/modified center console
manual ECU
i'd change the stock gage cluster to a manual one... just for looks, it's not a necessity.
i think that's all... feel free to ask me for help when you need it.

and no you don't need any hacking of wires in the dash... it will fit right into place and wire up accordingly.

when i go to turn the key off it wont turn all the way to the off position,,.... do i need a manual ignition.... everything else i have that u listed....i pulled out the clutch assembly from a civic hatch back and used the bracket from the auto pedals for the brake pedel sensor....was that ok to do .... so the auto dash harness will work

You shouldn't need a manual ignition.. I don't believe. Best of luck!

-Jason

when i go to turn the key off it wont turn all the way to the off position,,.... do i need a manual ignition.... everything else i have that u listed....i pulled out the clutch assembly from a civic hatch back and used the bracket from the auto pedals for the brake pedel sensor....was that ok to do .... so the auto dash harness will work
yeah. it will all plug in. and no you don't need a manual ignition tumbler. the one in the car will work just fine... my guess is it's stuck. use a needle oiler and put a drop or two of lube in it. and yes the way the pedal sensor is set up you will be fine. they read the same.

i have a89 prelude i converted it to a manual it was automatic where can find these parts
pedal assembly,shift linkage

i have a89 prelude i converted it to a manual it was automatic where can find parts

i have a89 prelude i converted it to a manual it was automatic where can find these parts
pedal assembly,shift linkage
?????????????????????????

This thread is four months old dude. Just start a new one. Don't bring old shit back, and try not to double post...

Back