automatic transmission question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondahookups

Old Sk0o Honda Junkie
okay i picked up an auto integra recently. the dood says o i think the motors blown so i give him 400 bux for it knowing the motor cant be blown because its trying to start and sounds like it has good compression, buh either way even if it is, its still a 95 integra for 400 bux. Well lucky me it was just a fuel pump and coil. Easy fix like i hoped. Well the first night i take the car out i get on the highway drive across town stop at a friends house for an hr or so. Then when i get ready to leave, i drive about 5 blocks down the street and start to get on tha highway. Motor juss revs up like the trannys slipping?!?!?!?!. It catches again long enough for me to pull it to the side of the road. SO i get a ride and go home for the night. I come back the next day to tow it and it starts right up and drives onto the trailer, get it home drive it around the block and it seems fine. I'm not an automatic person this is only my 2nd auto ever out of 30+ vehicles and i have no clue whats wrong. If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Back