autometer,jrsc,tranny,vafc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

93hb

autometer 5" tach with shift light...black face ...85 bucks
apexi vafc...blue face.....180 bucks
gsr tranny...perfect...98......800 bucks

jrsc...air/fuel and boost guage....80 bucks

vx tranny....perfect 125

obd2 ls wiring harness..... 80

hey manuel, then the fuck are you gonna give me my shit back. hey people don't buy from this guy. he ripped me off good, he's got a b16 head of mine and 500 dollars. he's a lowlife peice of shit. SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!! its all okay because he'll be sitting in jail really soon.

Originally posted by adidas_man@Sep 5 2004, 12:30 AM
hey manuel, then the fuck are you gonna give me my shit back. hey people don't buy from this guy. he ripped me off good, he's got a b16 head of mine and 500 dollars. he's a lowlife peice of shit. SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!! its all okay because he'll be sitting in jail really soon.
[post=386261]Quoted post[/post]​

my name is johnny and i don't know who the fuck manuel is, so stop whoring my threads stupid fuck.

anybody is more than welcomed to come pick up anything you want if your in the austin, tx area. otherwise, i can ship COD if you want. i'm no scammer and this dude needs to shut the fuck up and find the right person he's talking about.

johnny

my name is johnny and i don't know who the fuck manuel is, so stop whoring my threads stupid fuck.

anybody is more than welcomed to come pick up anything you want if your in the austin, tx area. otherwise, i can ship COD if you want. i'm no scammer and this dude needs to shut the fuck up and find the right person he's talking about.

johnny

until you prove to me that you are who you are, then i'm not gonna do shit, i'll whore your threads all i want, and i'll make sure nobody buys your shit, i know what happened, you can make up names or what the fuck ever you want to do, its cool with me, but i'll make sure that you don't sell this shit. you might as well stop using this username if you aren't the one who fucked me over. cause the person by this username fucked me over good, and it falls on you. ohh well fuck nutz, hey atleast you are getting some free bumps shitbrains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back