automotive schools

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PhyRe

i didnt know which forum to put this in so if there is anther place for it just move it dont lock it

i am looking for further my education and spending lots of money for 4 years of partying and a piece of paper is a waist. so i wanna go to a trade skool where i will get someting more than a deploma. so my question is what are some good skools i should look at for machanics. ive seen a few schools that work on audi vw bmw volvo but i havent seen any that work on hondas and acuras.

so any sugestions are greatly needed :worthy:

lincoln tech in indianapolis and UTI has schools in Illinois, Cali and maybe a few other states.

never ever, ever, ever , ever, ever , and i mean never go to apex technical school in new york. they will fuck you so hard. i learned the wrong way, my ass still hurts.

NTI in Charlotte NC is good for just about any major make, buddy of mine went there and now works as an acura tech here in Raleigh, NC

im in tech school right now at SUNY Canton NY. its AWESOME great great ppl that are reall smart. we a have a BLAST and lear alot... i graduate this year. then im goin to WyoTech in PA for Body after this year... im PUMPed.... na but check out SUNY Canton. iv been into cars my whole life and learing alot here... www.canton.edu

well, El Camino Comunity College has an awesome program... Take intro to auto mechanics and then you can take engine rebuilding... In the engine rebuilding, you bring your own motor and many turboed out honda/acuras come out of there...

one of the teachers has a race car with a brand new lexus v8 engine... the car is worth 100+g's... its for desert racing...

overall, ECC has an awesome program you might want to look into...

Back