autozone ? rear engine mount

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SPEEDFREAK0920

hi i was wondering if i could go to autozone or napa to get the rear mount for a b18b? i am swapping this engine into my 92 hb. how much should it cost? thanks

Originally posted by SPEEDFREAK0920@Jul 7 2004, 11:27 PM
hi i was wondering if i could go to autozone or napa to get the rear mount for a b18b? i am swapping this engine into my 92 hb. how much should it cost? thanks

i used to work at autozone...some of the mounts are only like $9 with a lifetime warranty but they are cheap as hell...might break on your first shift, they suck balls. OEM honda with energy suspension inserts or like what was said above, HaSport.

I have ordered mounts from autozone before, keep in mind they just have the rubber mount on the subframe, not the bracket that goes from the mount to the motor. So if you are looking for the bracket try hasport or find somebody with a used one.

so i can buy the bracket from ktanaka and order rubber mounts from autozone and i'm all set? if so ktanaka i'll take that off your hands. thanks

Back