1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Autronic anyone??

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by welfare, Jun 26, 2007.

1. welfare

welfare Ancient Member

So, I was piling through the junkyard and I came across a repo in the back of the yard and I found an autronic standalone, from what I gather it is a model smc with version 1.92 chip. Anyway, it works cuz I started the car it was hooked up to, then I grabbed it.
    I have NO CLUE how to do anything with this, has ANYONE dealt with the autronic?
    I got wiring diagrams and software from the companies website and it seems far from user friendly. I'm going to see about getting a cable to link to my PC, but right now I need to know if this thing is any good or if anyone has used it or knows anything about it.
    Please let me know.

2. welfare

welfare Ancient Member

Anyone at all? I need some help with this thing, hopefully SOMEONE has dealt with one of these.

3. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

never heard of it, tried google? what kind of car did you pull it from?

4. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

i'm sure he means tiptronic

5. welfare

welfare Ancient Member

Pulled it from a civic with a gsr engine in it, and it's definately autronic not tiptronic, website is Autronic - Electronic fuel injection systems - Main Page
    It is a standalone unit, sorta like megasquirt, it completely replaces the ecu and it even has a map sensor built into it.
    I really need info on how to use it so I can put it in my car, either that or find someone who wants to trade for something easier to work with. I have no clue

6. custompainter

custompainter drive it like U stole it

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted