We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mine is me. It's old. It was taken when I first got my webcam and the Christmas-morning-like-thrill of getting a new toy was there so I took a weird picture. :D

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Apr 12 2004, 08:35 AM
too lazy to go into what little details there are regarding my avatar.

i chuckle everytime i see your avatar...

<~~ is only part time until i figure out how to resize my images.

Originally posted by complicity@Apr 12 2004, 11:12 AM
Mine is me. It's old. It was taken when I first got my webcam and the Christmas-morning-like-thrill of getting a new toy was there so I took a weird picture. :D

Oh, I thought yours was a pro picture taken from somewhere- the colors are really vibrant and stuff.

:)

So that's really you?

mine is a crazy face"evil". I dont know how to resize a pic to make it my avatar, so I chose this one.

Originally posted by Calesta+Apr 12 2004, 03:46 PM-->
complicity
@Apr 12 2004, 11:12 AM

Oh, I thought yours was a pro picture taken from somewhere- the colors are really vibrant and stuff.

:)

So that's really you?

Yeah, photoshopped a little bit to up the contrast, though. :D

mine is my 'car club' logo. i drew a crappy picture of it and had gabe design it and make a bunch of vinyl stickers for me. my car (and my two old ones) and all my close friends have em.
Omega is teh last letter of the greek alphabet and basically means The Last. fitting for a club of slow cars =)

Its a Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, MUSHROOM MUSHROOM, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, MUSHROOM MUSHROOM, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Ah Snake a Snake....OOhhhhh its a snake, its a Badger, Badger, Badger..........

well, you get the picture

Back