Average Frwy Speeds Where U Live

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whats the average speed that people drive on the frwys where u live?
just curious to know if everyone drives as fast as they do here in socal. everyone here goes 80-90 when they arent stuck in traffic. (i mostly drive thru orange co., & san bernardino co.)

Haha,Germany,probably around 100-120mph,but through the cities about 60mph.

CT, most people drive like 65-75. Although there are a lot of times that people are doing like 80-90. Rt 72 there is no speedlimit, there are rarely cops on this road.

In missouri the interstate is 70 mph but out on I-44 i never go below 90, there are like no cops whatsoever and its just basically straitness plus the people move out of your way when they see you coming up on there ass going fast. Then in springfield we just do whatever, most of us have radars so we kinda know when a cop will be around.

were not talking speel limit ... were talking traffic flow

in CT speed limit is either 55 or 65 depending where you are and people travel between 70 and 90 for the most part

on highway 80 towards sacramento, i'd say 70 in the fast lane, and somehow 90 in the slow lane... :wtf:

this is cool because this means you can drive about as fast as you want on just about any freeway :thumbsup: but it sucks too because my car can barely accelerate after i reach 80mph :angry:

Oklahoma = 75-90, but around here, we have a straight blast to Tulsa, so its 80-110 non-stop. Not much traffic so no one cares.

I live in Springfield, MO and I drove out to Joplin for the O'Reillys Import show/Drags ... it was sweet, but anyways i did around 100 the whole way there and back, lol I even set the cruise control for 100 and sat back and relaxed, they just paved most of the road coming back so it is really smooth, totally kick ass, oh and at the show there was a CRX runnin mid 12's ALL MOTOR!!! it was nice.

Back