Average Frwy Speeds Where U Live

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I live in the twincities, MN and around here we do about 60-85.....there are a few faster than that, but about 70-75 is the average........we have old people doing 40 on the freeways doing the min.....haha

Dude the thing was bad-ass, it sounded like a fully blown 8 cylinder drag car, you know the cam lobe sound like every 5 seconds it was up and down(the sound of the motor) it was bad :worthy: there was another CRX running 13's but he was F/I but still bad ass. oh and there was even a Del Sol runni low 13's and he even ran likea 12.9 F/I.

Yeah in Washington, most people know we are slow up here.

60-70, sometimes 75 if traffic is going quick. Most of the time here in WA, you are stuck in traffic and shit unless it is like 12 at night. 70 is the fastest actual posted speed limit here.

I live in wichita kansa. We have more cops per captain than any where elses in the us. People usually go the speed limit in town cuz there are always cops around. And on the turnpike to tulsa last month i went 10 over cuz there were mad cops too.

Back