AWD saved my ass tonight.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was making a left onto a road, and as I was coming around the corner, I see a car right in the middle of the road, stopped. It's too late to stop, and there's no way around either side.Well, there was a way around to the right, but at the edge of the pavement, the grass dropped off about 8' at about a 25° angle into a ditch.

I took that way around.

I was doing about 35 MPH as I went into the ditch, and as soon as my right rear tire hit grass, I grabbed 2nd gear and matted it. The car started to understeer as the left rear wheel entered the grass, and then the rear end came around sharply as I countersteered and aimed back up the slope towards the road. The car was pointed up towards the road at a 45° angle, and had stopped it's downward travel, but wasn't pulling out of the ditch; just kinda sliding along paralell with the road. I was almost at redline, so I grabbed 3rd and felt all four wheels continue to spin. I glanced at the speedo and it said between 80 and 90 MPH as the car started to pull itself out of the ditch.

I'd go take pics of the marks in the grass- they're almost 75' long- but I had to reformat my drive last night, and I can't find my install CD for the digicam software. Blah.

Niiiiicee, good job man. Nothing like gettin nasteyy. :D

Im glad your not hurt, that could have gotten brutal.

Did you ever see why the guy was stopped in the middle of the road? Nice control with the driving. I know I've gotten my fair share of skill + luck = saved situations.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Aug 18 2003, 11:19 AM
I like little boys. :p

Ya know, we didn't really need to hear that...

Also, I take it in the p00per 5 or 6 times a day.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Aug 18 2003, 12:01 PM
My mom is my sister and I love them both.

Goddamn, you must be from Alabama!

I, on the other hand, am from Antarctica, and therefore have given it to more penguins in my days so far than you could ever hope to in your life.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Aug 18 2003, 10:11 AM
Goddamn, you must be from Alabama!

I, on the other hand, am from Antarctica, and therefore have given it to more penguins in my days so far than you could ever hope to in your life.

Really? That's kinda interesting.

But not as interesting as what I do at night with my little Phillipine cabana boy. I have him dress up in a gorilla suit. Then he ties me to the dining room table, where I am anally violated with a frozen cucumber hooked up to a car battery. While this is going on, I have a siamese midget swinging from a sex swing shouting in tounges and throwing tapioca pudding at my balls. It's really quite choice. If you have the means to do this, I highly recommend it.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Aug 18 2003, 12:14 PM
But not as interesting as what I do at night with my little Phillipine cabana boy. I have him dress up in a gorilla suit. Then he ties me to the dining room table, where I am anally violated with a frozen cucumber hooked up to a car battery. While this is going on, I have a siamese midget swinging from a sex swing shouting in tounges and throwing tapioca pudding at my balls. It's really quite choice. If you have the means to do this, I highly recommend it.

OK, you win... :worthy: :worthy:

However, I usually win when I play a game of "buttball" with my other completely shaved male "friends". It involves using progressively larger round objects to retain in the rectum, and then trying to pass those spheres onto the other members of your team quicker than the other team can.

Bueller? Bueller?

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Aug 18 2003, 12:14 PM

:eek: OH - MY - GOD.........

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Aug 18 2003, 10:25 AM
OK, you win... :worthy: :worthy:

However, I usually win when I play a game of "buttball" with my other completely shaved male "friends". It involves using progressively larger round objects to retain in the rectum, and then trying to pass those spheres onto the other members of your team quicker than the other team can.

Bueller? Bueller?

That sounds like more fun than my game with the cucumber and the midget. Hey, maybe you could come over? Here's myself, B, and E on a Friday night.. I'm the one tied down. We could use a 4th.

**WORK WARNING on that link if ya didn't know already**

Back