Awesome Boost controllers !!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey guys im so sorry I forgot to post these here,I dont get around to al the forums i want to as often now adays with my busy schedule. I will post some vids and pics and i will probably also start a forsale thread but i wanted you FI guys to see these, they are selling like hotcakes and work amazing. truly the best way to contact me is Lavoy1@gmail.com rather then PM

Single Stage , this is the one i started making first, you can see a video of it here YouTube - JS Boost Controller and here is a picture of it as well. Please specify the amount of boost you plan on running when you order, $30.00 shipped, if you use pay pal add 3%.
CIMG1194.jpg

Dual stage version 1, This allows you to switch between 2 levels of boost with the flip of a switch or if you have a management like hondata or neptune you can control it with the ECU. Stage 1 is your wastegate so when the switch is off your boost will be what ever your wastegate spring is. Stage 2 is adjustable for more boost then your wastegate spring allows. Again please tell me how much boost you plan on running on the second stage, 80.00 Shipped again if you use pay pal add 3%. Here is a picture of it.
CIMG1198.jpg

Dual stage version 2, This is just like version 1 with the difference being stage one is now adjustable just like stage 2, simply choose how much boost you want on each stage and switch between them at will. 115.00 shipped please add 3% if you use paypal. Here is a picture of it, and one of my prototype installed in my car.
CIMG1192.jpg

This is my prototype so dont pay attention to the extra holes in the brackets.
CIMG1195.jpg

and a short video of it.YouTube - dualstage

My pay pal is Lavoy1@gmail.com please remember to add 3% for pay pal fees.
remember to tell me how much boost you plan on running max as i hand calibrate each spring for your particular use so your sure to get the best performance. The dual stage versions require some knowledge of electrical wiring , in particular how to hook up a toggle switch to control the solenoid. I can include a basic toggle switch with your order if you specify you want one, other then that your welcome to use your own switch that might better match your taste. All versions come with basic instructions, if your not sure on how to use or hook up a MBC ask some one who does to assist you especially if trying to hook up to your ECU.. Due to me always striving to supply you with the best product i might from time to time make improvements in the appearance or features. please bump when you read and dont forget to spread the word about these fantastic boost controllers.

Back