Awesome day [/sarcasm]

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
My day rules.

1.) Failed an exam.

2.) DIDNT get accepted for an internship with PwC of Hartford (PriceWaterhouseCoopers) in spite of my 3.3 gpa, and extensive expirience in both production management and sales.

3.) Its raining

4.) I need a drink but there is no beer in my fridge

. . . . Just venting - what a great day[/sarcasm]

fuck that exam

either drop the class or pull up your grade with the next ones...

fuck PWC, they blow...
need damn near a 4.0 to ever be in the running for them...

and you got me on the last two, rain sucks and no beer is just a kick in the balls to top it all off...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Oct 14 2004, 02:49 PM
fuck that exam

either drop the class or pull up your grade with the next ones...

fuck PWC, they blow...
need damn near a 4.0 to ever be in the running for them...

and you got me on the last two, rain sucks and no beer is just a kick in the balls to top it all off...
[post=402610]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, the ONLY people i know who were selected for the interview were these Introverted nerds.

>> The main thing that made me mad about the interview thing was that i KNOW i would be a better candidate for the position than them - im just not a 4.0 student. . . :woo:

a 4.0 student shows they can have no life and be COMPLETELY dedicated to school, and PCW is looking for people to have no life and be COMPLETELY dedicated to work... so i guess it works out for them...

i prefer not to be around those type of people any more than i have to...

that sucks, by the way I talked with PWC down here and I can't stand them.

if it makes you feel any better I got interviews with the following:

1.Deloitte
2.Grant Thornton
3.Raclin Cohen & Holtz
4.McGladrey Pullen
5.Crowe Chizek
6.Madeson Sapp Rodriguez

and still waiting for some more...............

all I have to say is screw PWC, KPMG, & E&Y

good luck with the hunt mang!!

my day ranked right up there with the best of them...
1. i had 3 exams
2. failed 2 of then (98 on the other)
3. got a warning ticked for a 65 in a 55 because of the damn GGCC
4. got to the parts store, they didnt have my throw out bearing so i had to drive to their other store to get it.
5. went to automotive fasteners to get some bolts...they didnt have them...
6. i had to drive about an hr to get them from the honda parts shop
7. ran out of gas on the way back
8. coundnt find a clutch alignment tool
9. im broke.......

today is going to be alot better tho, im skipping school and the CRX WILL be running tomorrow, and im hopefuly going for a ride :D

Originally posted by sisteve@Oct 14 2004, 07:44 PM
You didn't want to work in Hartford anyways...trust me
[post=402728]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh i know, but Fartford is a steping stone to someplace else once i get with a good company.

My day was great. I woke up around nine, hopped in my newly- aqquired $100 winter beater that drives like a $3500 Honda, enjoyed the drive to work, fabricated some exhausts and had lunch, then did another exhaust and two brake jobs. Then I headed home in my $100 winter beater that drives like a $3500 Honda, enjoyed the drive home, stopped by Subway for dinner, because I'm lazy, then spent the last three hours basically fucking off and doing nothing much of anything. Oh wait... I JUST farted! :)

:werd:

getting gas out is always good.....lol

but hey, even if you don't get to work for PWC, life goes on. All firms are literally created equal. You work for the firm that has the best people. Not arrogant shitheads.

haha Loco... I hate you. lol

I got woke up an hour early by my mom telling me that there is a juror summons waiting for me. :angry:

the drive to work sucked. rainy, crappy, some ass fucker pulls out in front of me going around a truck. no signal, nothing.

then proceeds to tailgate me when i get around him. I decide to switch lanes at the same time he does, pisses him off. he tailgates me more, at a higher rate of speed. fucker.

get to coliseum blvd and it's back up like fucking crazy. take a few short cuts and end up behind a goddamn sheriff... fucker.

I swear Lima road sucks. I dunno how many times I've almost been sideswiped on that fucking road.

I wish my days were that easy.... :(

woke up last night after a 3 hour nap, went to work, did rotor head 5-15 hour torque checks on the S-92, got home in the morning, cleaned up the garage a little, went to go see if the parts car Z got to my buddies shop, it was, so I started to finish up the last of the parts stripping, got most of the parts, went home, unloaded said parts, and the 4 tires, then loaded up an old hood and a junk car seat, went back to junk car, and threw them in it. Pushed said junk car around building to get it out of the shops driveway, then swept up my buddies shop a little, cleaning up the mess, went back home, and polished up the new rims a little and put two of them on the rear of the car, wnet back to buddies shop to get ciggerettes, then went back home and cleaned up the garage to where I can fit the Z in half way, jacked the Z up and removed the trany, went to autozone to get a free clutch disk, and oil and plugs, got back home and did the clutch on the Z, changed the oil, installed new plugs, had some beers, passed out for 2 hours, then got back up and went back to work, right now I'm doing a main servo bolt replacement on the main gear box on the S-92, and have more torque checks to do, then after work today, I got to go home, take the wife to the grocerie store, then get back and sort the tools and equipment needed for the drift event in MD, and load the Z, do some last minute tweeks on the Z, and then drive down to MD this afternoon...and get into the hotel and have a beer and pass out....

yet, another week has gone by with very little sleep or rest....prolly a total of 15 hours of sleep since last friday....I'm almost a zombie. :blink:

Back