awesome free game

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

micah

http://www.gunzonline.com/

its fps, but the camera is behind the back view.
you can have 2 dif ranged weapon sets and a melee weapon set.

handguns, revolvers, shotguns, smgs, rifle, rocket launchers, machine guns. the handguns/revolvers/smgs can be dual wielded and it only counts as 1 weapon set

for melee you have daggers and swords, which you can also dual wield.

you can run up walls, jump from wall to wall, run along walls, and its all fairly easy. graphics are awesome for a free game. its very fun.

you get xp and money from kills. bonus's for headshots, multiple kills, killing sprees, etc.
as you level up you can buy new armor and get acces to better weapons.

its not like planetside in which your always running around in an open environment, you join games like in unreal. they have deathmatch, team deathmatch, assassination, etc. the gameplay isnt as fast as unreal, prolly paced more like soldier of fortune 2.

anways its awesome. im xmicahx, hope to see everyone there :mrgreen:

was this the game that the guy was like BOOM HEADSHOT! or was that counterstrike. Cuase I have counterstrike lol
won't let me play it...o well.

that was counterstrike

if you go to the website and click on the basic controls then advanced controls it shows video clips of how to do the wall runs and stuff.

i just hit lv 11 :wink:

just keep trying. the servers stay close to maxed out. if it says you cant access try another server or just keep tyring them, youll get in.

hmm. pretty fun. looks like its going to take a long time to generate any XP or money tho.

Not bad for free. Level 3 in like 5 minutes :)

hell no its not bad :mrgreen:

once you get the hang of wall running and jumping its even better.

cheap tactic - double forward to rush enemey with melee weapon out. hit right click for your stunning attack which knocks opponent on the ground. rotate mousewheel 1 click to gun and shoot the hell out of them on the ground.

at low levels you will kill anyone like that, at higher levels they have more armor and hp, but its still a good way to take a huge chunk off there life.

Back