awesome halftime show

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

holy shit :eek:

that was awesome

I didn't record this btw, but if you want to see more of their performances apparently the guy that did has a lot recorded. Some amazing stuff. Especially considering they do something different every home game! I always stick around for halftime when I go to the games.

I-O! :D

I guess this thing is going viral. Heard it made its way on IGN and such. Good! Football and nerdom don't mix often enough. Glad OHIO could get it done. :ph34r: :p

I didn't sneak anything in and only had a few tall boys before the game. Felt like a lame ass when the old lady in front of me pulled out her flask.

Ok, apparently you dont get to see script Ohio so well. The reason they zoomed in was a couple of Nebraska's players came out and tried to interrupt script Ohio by kicking field goals during half time. You can hear the boos start at 13:40 and see them enter the frame.

Yea. It really is. But there are surely thousands of videos of Script Ohio on line.

Back