Awesome iPhone App!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Im pretty disappointed that Wired allowed them to compare this to Land Warrior.

and then when you are shot and the enemy grabs your stupid fucking iphone he has all of your buddies marked out for easy pickings too

outstanding

I heard there was an app that you can take a pic of you crap and it will tell you how much it weighs.

I heard there was an app that you can take a pic of you crap and it will tell you how much it weighs.

That app would actually get quite a bit of use within my group of friends. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't get texted a picture of the deuce someone just dropped.

Anyway, yeah, it's not really a practical app. Just thought that the technology itself was kind of cool. The way it's attached to the gun in the pic reminded me of the heartbeat sensor from CoD...

Last edited:
Go read about VUIT 2. We went from concept to delivery in under a year, and it basically ties together all vision sources to display to ANY observer. Man on the ground can see everything that his buddies, the Apache and the F18 sees.

Back