awesome story

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

88ZC4dr

my car didnt run for like 2 months. i drove it down the road after i fixed it, for it to break down less than a mile from my house. i called my bro and he came and got me, we went to my house, got rope, and came back. it was like 5 minutes since i had been gone, and there was some asshole with a 300zx slouched over my car. he jumped back in his car and took off, so naturally, in a supercharged ford ranger we pursued. i mean my boy has built this ranger to the max, its a sleeper at heart, pushing almost 430hp. we caught up to the guy in no time. it turned out it was my neighbor that always yells at me for revving my engine, he had aquired a twin turbo 300zx from somewhere, i asked him wtf was he doing my car and he said "checking it out" so i was like w/e and went back to my car to find the emblems were popped. so i popped his emblems that night, with a fatty rusted ass crowbar, and i wasnt gentle either lol.

turns out my story sucked but i didnt type this for nothing

i want my 2 minutes back prick :)

shouldn't this be in the kill stories with all the other lame shit

so you blatently removed his embles with a crowbar? and you don't think he's gonna know it was you?
i smell jail time in your future

He called you "Del Slow" because "Del Stupid" isn't a play on words.
ah hahahahahahhahahaa

anytime you say stupid i remember this...

what a hard group of people to please. But there right

This thread isn't about pleasing the public, that's the dumbest thing I've read since "3 inch in my catback".
If I was your neighbor I'd make sure your car caught your house on fire.
Idiot.

did i mention my neighbor is a huge chronic dealer, and he cant do shittttttttt
Usually "huge chronic dealers" are the best people to piss off.
:confused:

Hi, welcome to life. I've been here for 20 years.

Well, whats he gonna do? call the cops to his house?, when i can smell the weed while im working on my car and have the smell of gas and oil to cover it up, i can still smell it. the guys an overweight pussy anyways, theres nothing to be afraid of

Back