Awptickes' Journey to the US and A

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn, so what are you going to do to pass time for a year?
and how do i get the job that ships me to germany?

oh and if you're ever in the neighborhood feel free to stop by.

Yeah man, people here are lazy as fuck when it comes to driving. I use turn signals for everything. You learn to "know" when people are going to make a move. I can call it every time. Oh, and the fact that people don't know what the left lane is used for. It used to be illegal for people to pass in the right lane, but so many people are retarded and sit there not passing all day that they took the law away, at least here in PA. I'm a FIRM believer in what Japan and European countries do with new drivers. Pay a decent sum of money to get REAL INSTRUCTED driver's training before getting license. Not your idiot fucking mom/dad who can't drive anyway. If we had that people wouldn't be so stupid. I'd pay for it in a second.

And damn, you are about 5 hours from me.

Yeah man, people here are lazy as fuck when it comes to driving. I use turn signals for everything. You learn to "know" when people are going to make a move. I can call it every time. Oh, and the fact that people don't know what the left lane is used for. It used to be illegal for people to pass in the right lane, but so many people are retarded and sit there not passing all day that they took the law away, at least here in PA. I'm a FIRM believer in what Japan and European countries do with new drivers. Pay a decent sum of money to get REAL INSTRUCTED driver's training before getting license. Not your idiot fucking mom/dad who can't drive anyway. If we had that people wouldn't be so stupid. I'd pay for it in a second.

And damn, you are about 5 hours from me.

Agreed. If you have to pay 2500+ and spend 20+ hours with a certified instructor before you can get a license you'll be much better. But, my dad did teach me how to drive quite a bit. Although, he was an instructor pilot for like 12 years..... That didn't stop me from shelling out for two performance driving schools in Europe.

On that note, I need to fix the horn in the civic, it's not really working. I really despise not having two little buttons instead of pushing down on the airbag.

you pick up that Z from Airjockie yet?

Nah, Have to get a job first. Waiting on a call from a place I interviewed last week.

The interview went well, so I expect I'll get it. They seemed receptive to my salary requirements too, so fingers crossed.

Good luck with the interview. So they didnt set you up with a job when they moved you back?

Good luck with the interview. So they didnt set you up with a job when they moved you back?

It's a long story, but no. If I had gone to europe on my own, instead of a dependent of my parents, they would have.

On that note, I need to fix the horn in the civic, it's not really working. I really despise not having two little buttons instead of pushing down on the airbag.

Maybe 15 years ago now, a friend of mine wired up a little radio shack buzzer to replace his broken horn... Completely ineffective, but it was hilarious to watch him get angry at someone on the road, mash the horn, and hear this tiny little beep. :D

so what exactly is happening with the position you have in germany?
and are you sure its going to be available for you in a year?

weird that they dont have you doing something for them over here.

so what exactly is happening with the position you have in germany?
and are you sure its going to be available for you in a year?

weird that they dont have you doing something for them over here.

No, the thing is that I can only stay in europe for 5 years, then I have to go back to the states. I must stay in the us for one year before I'm elgible for another job abroad.

They aren't holding anythign for me. I have to find another job if I want to go back, especially since the base I was working at is now closed.

Back