awsome thing happened

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well, no i don't commit fraud, but i think most people have more of a problem with you posting it on a public forum than what you actually did
you did what you did, thats between you and the insurance company (and possibly the law, which makes this thread evidence fyi)
i think you're catching the flak for admitting to it on a public website...

agreed.

i just think you're an idiot for posting about it, not actually doing it. i have known a ton of people who did the exact same thing, they just didn't broadcast it.

flame.gif

OK whatever but I know half of you do the same thing just don't post it.. And why would everyone get pissed off. Just makes me laugh...

... If I saw my car had been keyed, I wouldn't get pissed... nah, I'd just key the rest of it.

Yes, this makes sense.

I think you're an idiot for doing it and then posting about it while being all happy.

I hope your premium jumps.

I was in an accident (not at fault) that got me $2400 for a new hood, fenders, headlight, radiator support, bumper support, bumper, splash guards, etc.

Needless to say, the hood was easily fixed with some vice grips and towels, fixed the bumper with 3 zip ties, the headlight came from ebay, and the radiator/bumper supports just got in the way of my intercooler.. so I left em out and used the money for other things.

It would be illegal if I tried to file again for the same damaged items, or if I had damaged them myself in the 1st place. Sounds like the topic creator didnt key his own car, and therefore didnt commit any crimes.

I was in an accident (not at fault) that got me $2400 for a new hood, fenders, headlight, radiator support, bumper support, bumper, splash guards, etc.

Needless to say, the hood was easily fixed with some vice grips and towels, fixed the bumper with 3 zip ties, the headlight came from ebay, and the radiator/bumper supports just got in the way of my intercooler.. so I left em out and used the money for other things.

It would be illegal if I tried to file again for the same damaged items, or if I had damaged them myself in the 1st place. Sounds like the topic creator didnt key his own car, and therefore didnt commit any crimes.

perhaps you missed this part

I went out to my car yesterday to go up to the store and I noticed that my hood looked liked it was keyed. So I took my key to the rest of the car, and called my insurance. Well took it down today to have the adjuster look at it, and I got $1440 for it being keyed on the good panels.

I went out to my car yesterday to go up to the store and I noticed that my hood looked liked it was keyed. So I took my key to the rest of the car, and called my insurance. Well took it down today to have the adjuster look at it, and I got $1440 for it being keyed on the good panels. Cool thing about it was the insurance guy told me it wasn't worth getting painted or fixed so he told me to just spend the money on fixing the motor or a other things it needs... That was the best news ever..:D:D:D

He did what you pointed out in the second half of your first sentence. The hood was keyed and he decided it would be a swell idea to key it up a bit more just to boost the claim and make fat stacks of cash off of it with his ingenious plans!

And to the OP you sir are an idiot.

Thank you fine sir.

@ Recked. I didnt read (Everything) :/

I didnt beleive anyone alive in 2011 was stupid enough to commit a crime and brag about it on the internet.

thats something like rule 21

if someone is dumb enough to do it, they are dumb enough to post about it online.

wow, your a total fucktard for posting insurance fraud, i'm running your name in the system and reporting you for admitting you fucked up your own car

i know someone who got into an accident and called the insurance company, and the car was taken to a local shop
well he went down the next night with a dump truck and backed into it a couple times to try and get the car totaled, but the adjuster had been in town and came during the day to look the car over
LMFAO

i know someone who got into an accident and called the insurance company, and the car was taken to a local shop
well he went down the next night with a dump truck and backed into it a couple times to try and get the car totaled, but the adjuster had been in town and came during the day to look the car over
LMFAO

hahahahahahaha

insurance fraud fail

My cousins neighbor was wanting to get his stolen to collect $$ on it... my cousin had someone to do it... well, they told a friend who told a friend who told a friend.... somewhere along the line the police found out... so they impounded the truck and the guy claimed it on his insurance without knowing the PD already had the truck and knew what he was doing... got arrested

because of people who commit insurance fraud, people on average pay an extra $200-300 per year in insurance fees

thanks, dick

Since you're seemingly so eager to document the insurance fraud you're commiting HondaFreak, are there any other crimes you'd like to tell us about? We can just make this your personal online confessional if you'd like...

EDIT: Glad to see that the OP was quoted several times. No recourse now...

Hell there may be some folks on the boardhere that are legally required to report such a thing also.

Ok so I deserve what everyone said about me.. but no one here knows my situation.. Im having troubles getting a job.. so in terms I needed the extra money to support my kids.. sorry if I offended anyone here by doing this and yes it was stupid of me to post it. Sometimes I say stupid shit that fucks up my life.. I am trying to straighten my life out but times are rough around where i live.. So im not going to dis anyone for saying what they did. It was a very stupid thing but my kids need clothes on there back, and a roof over there head.. Maybe I did this to open my eyes and get my life together... thanks to all that said what they did I am going to get my act together and support my kids the right way... Thank you all..

Look Im maybe stupid most of the time and i am trying my best to make it better. Call me stupid but I had to do it to support my kids..

Last edited:
Back