awsome thing happened

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok so I deserve what everyone said about me.. but no one here knows my situation.. Im having troubles getting a job.. so in terms I needed the extra money to support my kids..
So its ok for you to steal and commit crime?
Sometimes I say stupid shit that fucks up my life..
like this
I am trying to straighten my life out
So how does stealing help you with this?
So im not going to dis anyone for saying what they did. It was a very stupid thing but my kids need clothes on there back, and a roof over there head.. Maybe I did this to open my eyes and get my life together... thanks to all that said what they did I am going to get my act together and support my kids the right way... Thank you all..
People like you make auto insurance more expensive for the rest of us. Your not the only one living in America during a depression. Stop being selfish.

People like you make auto insurance more expensive for the rest of us.

Well excuse me I didn't know that it fucked everyone else... If I did I would have never done it... Like I said I make stupid decisions, and this is a stupid one that i didn't know that it affected everyone else.. You have every right to call me stupid then... we learn from our mistakes..

When you get arrested won't this violate your probation? You know the other thread you posted that could be evidence.
Get a job. Work at a grocery store store stocking shelves, Mickey Ds. You got kids work 2-3 jobs if you have to to get by.

People like you make auto insurance more expensive for the rest of us. Your not the only one living in America during a depression. Stop being selfish.

:werd:

My car's been broken into 3 times now. Now maybe it was somebody who's hard up for money who wants to sell my shit, but that still doesn't make it okay. I'm not exactly rich myself, and everytime they fuck up my car it costs me money that I don't really have to fix it.

Also, the way you presented yourself here is part of the problem. I mean, you really shouldn't have posted this at all, BUT, if as soon as the criticism started you had posted something like "Wow, I guess that was pretty dumb. I'm just really hard up for money right now and I've got kids to support. Sorry guys.", it would have come off a little better...

When you get arrested won't this violate your probation? You know the other thread you posted that could be evidence.
Get a job. Work at a grocery store store stocking shelves, Mickey Ds. You got kids work 2-3 jobs if you have to to get by.

:werd: on this as well.

Everyone wants a decent job, but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. You can always look for a better job while you work a shitty job. Beggers can't be choosers, ya know?

I've got front row seats and a bucket of extra butter popcorn for this one.

images

Well you can't say shit to me about the tv my girlfriend bought that herself from her taxes I didn't have shit to do with this I just asked which was better so she didn't buy a shitty tv... and I ain't being picky about a job I am trying to get any job that will hire me even if its scrubbing toilets...

DId anyone call his local pd yet?

for the record....if anyone cares....

insurance fraud happens...deal with it.

My union just signed on as the pharmacy RX benefactor, and whelp...they jumped the gun when everyone jumped on to collect what they could from the workman's comp claims they could now file.... and whelp...it dumped $2 mil...yes ...2 Million dollars into the now negative fund that was set up for family's that was associated with a union to draw from for prescription meds.... my wife has MS, and she needs med's daily to keep her from being stuck in a bed and to get out to see life as it happens. Well, her prescription went from $20 bucks overnight to $115 for a 30 day supply for her meds.

if I find out who ever filed those claims for workman's comp last year...I swear..they will have too claim it again if they can...for it again...because if I find them.....Their leg or hand or arm is not worth the extra $1300 a year I have to pay for meds. Just saying...I'm not put here to pay for others greed..... and I'm in a position to make sure others don't get in that position.

be scared...:ph34r:

On a completely unrelated note... who's your insurance provider OP? And what's your last name?

Back