awsome thing happened

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Marty Bice

From clicking on his facebook link.

Yea I realized that after I posted it lmao. It's retards like him that make our insurance stupid high.

OP right now I'm currently working to report you as filing a fraudulent insurance claim. Shit is just not cool man. It fucks everything up for the rest of us that work hard and pay our bills. If more people would just stop letting shit slide because they don't want to be "snitches" our country would be a lot better place. Fuck people that won't do the right thing.

Well I just finished reporting you to the NICB (National Insurance Crime Bureau). Hopefully you get what you deserve.

well....
things just got a little out of hand in here
i don't know that i'd be trying to pin a felony on a dude trying to support 4 kids

Chaz I understand ur point of view but don't u think it was a little too much reporting hondafreak?I mean regardless of what he did he isn't the only one who has done it.there are tons of people who do this regularly so I don't think it's worth your time trying to report each amd every single person who does this....hondafreak just make sure that the next time u do this u don't make it known to half of America

It is worth it. If everybody took the initiative to report people that game the insurance companies maybe we wouldn't all pay so damned much for insurance. It's not often I come upon someone that so openly admits to committing fraud. If you are happening upon people that commit it often well apparently you are not with the right crowd of people. Be an adult, don't be such a fucking child.

If more people would just stop letting shit slide because they don't want to be "snitches" our country would be a lot better place. Fuck people that won't do the right thing.

I tend to agree but i also think what comes around goes around and he would have gotten it eventually. Reporting him was a little severe for not the great of an amount of money, ya it all adds up blah blah. i was kinda expecting another round of dickskate neg rep though

Chaz I understand ur point of view but don't u think it was a little too much reporting hondafreak?I mean regardless of what he did he isn't the only one who has done it.there are tons of people who do this regularly so I don't think it's worth your time trying to report each amd every single person who does this....hondafreak just make sure that you don't do it u do this u don't make it known to half of America

Fixed it for you.

So because other folks commit fraud its no big deal? Other people steal shit all the time so its okay if I bust the window out of your car and steal your sweet bumps? That wouldn't bother you at all? I mean people do it all the time right?

Money is property sir, property that you have to earn. If you get a bunch of folks together chipping away at the system because everyone else is doing it they end up stealing directly from you because you are the one who is going to see a bump in insurance rates. This is not some off the wall theory it is a fact. Sure companies build in buffers to account for shrinkage and what not but an avalanche starts with a single snow flake.

Fixed it for you.

So because other folks commit fraud its no big deal? Other people steal shit all the time so its okay if I bust the window out of your car and steal your sweet bumps? That wouldn't bother you at all? I mean people do it all the time right?

Money is property sir, property that you have to earn. If you get a bunch of folks together chipping away at the system because everyone else is doing it they end up stealing directly from you because you are the one who is going to see a bump in insurance rates. This is not some off the wall theory it is a fact. Sure companies build in buffers to account for shrinkage and what not but an avalanche starts with a single snow flake.

Would rep you if I could Drake. Fucking :werd: there is just no accountability any more. Everyone expects to get shit. Man up and take responsibility.

600odaymis090807.jpg

Back