axel problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rex187

alright heres the deal i bought a complet chang over from hmotorsonline like a month ago. the axels they sent me locked up after i put them on my car.i have no idea what to do. should i buy new ones from some where like hasport or can i get some for like a integra or something?

hey genius... what car and what motor????

how can we help you if we have no idea...

off the top of my head get axles from hasport...
you gimme more details and i'll find the best solution

nothing moves. i mean the rotor and every thing else are locked up and wont move. is it possible that i missed something when puting them on my car.

can you read??

and its prob not an exle problem...
sounds like you don't know WTF you're doing...

can you give us more details????

is it in gear?
how tight did you make the axles nut???
is it a problem with your caliper?

Originally posted by rex187@Apr 8 2005, 02:27 PM
nothing moves. i mean the rotor and every thing else are locked up and wont move. is it possible that i missed something when puting them on my car.
[post=484857]Quoted post[/post]​

you need to remove the dust rings from the back side of the knuckles

f9d1244d.jpg

also how low is the car??
my buddy lowered his civic with H22 and the axles binded up, becuase of the angle they were at. lifted it back up(put stock springs on it) and it fixed everything.
but yea, we need more details(car and motor etc...)

interesting

what was his drop? 2.5? 3.5?
did he get normal civic springs? or heavier rated springs for the extra weight?

what year civic?

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 8 2005, 05:16 PM

can you read??

and its prob not an exle problem...
sounds like you don't know WTF you're doing...

can you give us more details????

is it in gear?
how tight did you make the axles nut???
is it a problem with your caliper?

The axle nut wouldnt cause this... And you need to calm down. There was a time when you were a noob. You're turning this site into Honda-TEch. Stop being an asshole.

Brian

i got it. it was this little gasket type thing and a metal ring. it was making them lock up. do i need them? now im sorry if some people think im stupid or something. but i cant help the fact that im a noob when it comes to workin on my car and discribing whats is worng.

don't worry about it, Recked's just busting your balls. Just for future notice however, you should always include what year, type, trim, and motor you're talking about.

:thumbsup:

i don't think your stupid or anything, just wanted more info to try and help...
my bad

so this is your first swap?
whats your plans for it?

its all good yo. i under stand what yall mean. oh yeah my car is a 1991 crx si

yeah this is my first swap.

i dont really have a plans yet for my crx. im still looking around to see what all i can find. right now i have password jdms carbon fiber intake and invida exhaust. but as far as the motor goes im kinda thinking about goin buddy club but im not sure if ther any good.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Apr 9 2005, 01:01 PM
The axle nut wouldnt cause this... And you need to calm down. There was a time when you were a noob. You're turning this site into Honda-TEch. Stop being an asshole.

Brian
[post=485133]Quoted post[/post]​

lol. i know this is off topic... but i thought i was the only person that felt that way. hondaswap members seem to be MUCH more nice. i only resort to honda-tech(yes, i know not all of them are jerks) forums when i can't seem to find an answer here or looking for parts/cars.

:worthy: = brian11to1 you're one of the people i always see you helping/answering questions on the forums, thanks. i haven't been on here for a while thanks to calesta and ktanaka, too. i remember seeing them post a lot.

Back