axels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boost_me

honda4life
ok my axels are bad and they are ticking when i turn i was just wondering what would be a good set to get that wolnt coust me alot of money and will be strong thanks

if your car is lowered at all your axel's will break faster, only thing you can do is replace them when they start to go, if your car isn't lowered then just replace them and call it a day, they'll last for a long time (oem is your best bet unless you're cranking out some serious power)

well at a place like autozone witch are reworked used axles there arounf 50 bucks so at the dealer a true oem axle will be around 100 bucks

its not lowered any more i put it back to stock cause the guy i bought it from didnt use a camber kit and the axles kept poping out of the tranny

I am using Napa halfshafts, and they are holding up just fine since I replaced my motor mounts. And they have a lifetime warranty on them. I replaced the right side twice before replacing the mounts, for free. :)

And they are only around 65-70 per side. Double that for OEM, and they are still only rebuilds.

at o'relly's u break one of their axel's you take it back in a get a new one for free

My CRX is lowered like 2" from the ground. I replaced mine and still running on them for two years now.

Back