axle and knuckle question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93vicb16a2

WHATS CRACKIN??
i have a 93 coupe civic w/ 94-01 gsr front brakes and knuckles also same year rear disk swap
i gust bought a 90 hatch will my knuckles work?
also i used 2000 si half shaft and cv shafts on the 93 will they work on the 90 swap??
i have heard that the dc rear trailing arms are 1/2" longer than the da is this true?
i got all the front and rear brakes off a 90 or 91 teggie do i need to use that or can i use the gsr stuff off my 93??

thanks in advance Nick

You'll have too much positive camber with 92+ knuckles. Not sure about the axles though.

The 90-91 Integra brakes will work.

i have a 93 coupe civic w/ 94-01 gsr front brakes and knuckles also same year rear disk swap
i gust bought a 90 hatch will my knuckles work? No

also i used 2000 si half shaft and cv shafts on the 93 will they work on the 90 swap?? No, different spline counts

i have heard that the dc rear trailing arms are 1/2" longer than the da is this true? I don't know the measurments, but DC rear trailing arms won't work on an EF

i got all the front and rear brakes off a 90 or 91 teggie do i need to use that or can i use the gsr stuff off my 93?? Yes, use the DA stuff

Back