axle differance

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
is there a differance between axles from an automatic and standard???i had an auto integra with blowntranny and want to put the motor in a crx..but the only thing left id need is axles...
also the rear suspension will bolt up in a crx right???i want to do a rear disk brake conversion and want to kno if i should just unbolt the whole assembly(control arms)or just the hub assembly

not 100% positive on the axles but im pretty sure theyre the same but as far as the rear trailing arms are a straight bolt on. you need to use the teg e-brake cables tho, i did the same swap on my hatch and you can really tell a big difference.

umm im pretty sure axles are different I don't think the auto and manual axles are the same.

Well makes sense that the axles would be the same what could be the difference right, has nothing to do with your transmission, however thats not always true on some cars the axles are similiar but different! and I was pretty sure it was different for the civic but I could be wrong so I would go with what the other guy said (forget his name) THE AXLES ARE THE SAME

Back