axle issue on h22a1 accordwagon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turbowagon92

when i had the h22a1 swap done,the tranny was swapped out for a hyhraulic tranny.the mechanic at the time used the accord axle for the right side but could not use neither accord or prelude axle(both were a little too long,wheel would wobble).so what he did is use an integra axle.it was better but on hard turn it would still wobble a little.i had the transmission rebuilt and the next mechanic told me to change that same left axle.this is the 3rd time it is being changed.i don't know what type of axle but still has same problem as integra axle.i read somewhere about this same problem with h22a1 swap to 90-93 accord.now the car is turbocharged and i want to upgrade axles to driveshaft shop 400whp axles.before buying they ask for specifics before purchase.what should i right so i get the proper axle fitment for the left side?i don't want this same problem to arise again,any help wil be much appreciated.i can't wait to leave new york city(moving to mid west)the shops here are terrible,they claim to know imports but they don't.i can count good import shops in new york city on one hand and none are in the bronx(my home town.:confused:

Back