Axle Snapping?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah thanks bro..

I just did a search and found this...
THe one drives a 1.5 crx.... bahahahhaahahahah UNKNOWN engine? lmao.... My daughters power wheel will take you heads up. jajaja

so let me get this straight Troy. You were talking shit and all you drive is a pos crx? what a tool. Dont get me wrong its a nice rex, but the engine is crap...lol
l_68ae2894cd9bdedb00b93fd10aec006f.jpg

his crx with 1.5 single cam. <---yep 1.5 single.. God help me.
and him. 'picard goes here'
910619434_l.jpg
l_7e8aea065903dc48e8c9f532f6865a17.jpg
m_792b10778cb71b56f40d79192209f464.jpg

UnKnOwN? TROY's BlurbsAbout me:
My name is Troy aka-INJEN200,i own my own racecar for the WATERFORD SPEEDBOWL,SUPER-X #78, and my favorite thing in the whole world is streetracing,My favorite manufacturer is HONDA.I'm am 19 years old, I'm 6'1 with brown hair and hazel eyes. I live in Colchester Connecticut. I have an athletic build and I like to work on cars!!!I don't usually date smokers,but if they make up for that in another area i will consider. I like shorter girls, I don't care what hair or eye color but GURLZ w/ lighter eye colors drive me crazy,i LOVE nice eyes on a gurl so much,i like gurlz who are nice,outgoin,good personality,and takes care of her self,ive been hurt too much and too often by cheating gurlz,so i really dont have a tolerance for them,, R.I.P UNCLE HAROLD (8/22/06)you will be forever loved and missed, you have touched alot of peoples hearts and will never be forgottenR.I.P Carl Oehler you were like a brother to me.ill neva forget what youve taught me,see you up there soon bro.. MY AOL SCREEN NAME IS INJEN200 hit me up if ya wanna know more or if ya wanna chat

Last edited:
Give up.?
lol yea man u got me...and my fault..i havent been having the best day..soo i apologize for talking shit...i do see your point about the whole axle deal...and yes thats my rex..and no its not a 1.5 single...it just says that..but anywayz i apologize again

EDIT..and i must say those are some old ass pix lol....time for an update

sheesh. The way I see it, if whoever built the car had no problems with stock axles, then neither should you. That's my .02

INJEN78 should be baned im sorry i randomly read his post. and god damn for some one that thinks he knows everything about his brothers pos car that soon will be running nitrous or a turbo for under 200$. hes nuts i wish i could just block him on here so i wouldn't see his post .

but on the subject i used to snap axles alot. in my eclipse the only time it ever hurt something was in my fwd the axle dug in to my tranny and put a whole in it this was also on stock axles and alot of boost lol fun days at the track !!!

heres a nice pic of a brand new axle i put in just for the dsm shoot outs thinking it wouldn't snap or a leats give me a couple of runs hahahaha yeah right lol but i had life time warranty on them so its free to replcae

Last edited:
ouch, thats rough. as far as the injen thing, just add him to your block list and you wont see his posts.

i dont think so i think they will know you beat on the car and say its not covered thats wat happened to my bro in laws cobalt ss

just pre-load before you launch. you'll be fine.

and leave the drama for your mama. this is a tech forum we don't need that shit in here.

Back