Axle Swap. Please Help Refrences Section no help.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khai_tuan_nguyen

Hi I have a B20b with a vtec head in a 97 civic hx. I was told to use 94-01 integra axles no abs, del sol vtec or 99-00 si axles. However when i ordered it and went to put it on my mid shaft, intermediate shaft or whatever it is called is a female and the 94-01 axles were also a female. What other axle setup could i have and does anyone know what axles i actually need.

PS. I am talking about the driver said axle.

Thanks

Thats the thing I don't know what it came off of. Is it possible to use a 90-93 setup? If so what driver side axle would i use. When i took off the driver side axle and compared it to a 90-93 axle they look the same size and both have male to male but the 90-93 diameter of the boot aseembly or whatever was smaller.

Any ideas?

Originally posted by Arachnid@May 21 2004, 03:50 AM
just get 96-00 gsr axles and you're set

Find a wall, and bash your head repeatedly till you stop posting crap like this.

The 94+ Integra axles have a female end, he has a female halfshaft, doesn't work.

Khai, if you do indeed have the 90-93 teg halfshaft, just get the same axle. I have one from Raxles, that is sitting in my basement for that exact set up, got it by mistake, so if you can't find one (should be easy enough, and cost less than I want, from Autozone) I can get it to you.

Back