Axles didn't like it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by TWISTEDIMAGE@Mar 24 2005, 06:15 AM
ouch wish it would have showed where the parts went
[post=477874]Quoted post[/post]​

Exactly, where's a good stuff?

ouch - all the money in the build but he skimped on some thing! that would suck- much more so if he was on the track

Would pay good money for a shot of the guys face just as that shit happened

Just watched that again frame by frame... the left tire (car's left) is gone near instantly, can't see it going anywhere... there one frame, gone the next. Wonder who died/thought they died on that one.

Originally posted by lude9593@Mar 24 2005, 10:55 AM
that's an occasion where you need, "oops i crapped my pants"
[post=477974]Quoted post[/post]​

lol i was gonna say i bet he needs a new driver seat as well :lol:

car on dyno full drag setup snaps an axel and wheels fall off sparks around ! not so pretty- cliff noted !

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Mar 24 2005, 01:39 PM
cliffs notes for those of us on dialup?
[post=478094]Quoted post[/post]​

Cliff notes: Get cable ASAP

:)

just watched it... that doesn't look like an axle to me... looks like a slick just GRENADED.

That was INSANE... Not to mention how scared SHITLESS is that driver...

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Mar 24 2005, 07:32 PM
just watched it... that doesn't look like an axle to me... looks like a slick just GRENADED.

That was INSANE... Not to mention how scared SHITLESS is that driver...
[post=478268]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah it looks like the drivers side wheel just exploded because you can see it flopping around, then it seems like since the tire was gone the torque from the motor caused the wheel to turn violently towards the passenger side. thats what it looks like to me.

yeah that blown tire probably caused a chain reaction though and maybe broke the axles along with it among other things.

Back