1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

axles for eg h22a swap

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by I<3MYEG6, Nov 4, 2008.

1. I<3MYEG6

I<3MYEG6 New Member

okay im new to the honda scene(i previously had a 3g eclipse). i have a eg with a h22a i/h/e w/ lsd. i've been searching but havent found a straight up answer. so any help would be much appreciated.

the other day i ripped my driver side inner cv boot and the knuckles inside the boot broke so im in the market for a driver side axle..fast! I've read that 94+ integra axles would only work if you have an accord intermeadite shaft. im not sure as the car was already swapped when i bought it. i know the end of my intermeadite shaft where it mates to the driver side axle is a male so would that make my intermeadite shaft be from a accord or a prelude?

2. JDM92Lude

JDM92Lude Banned

if your intermediate shaft is a male, then you have a prelude shaft, i have 90-93 integra axles with an accord intermediate shaft and a custom passenger axle integra/prelude hybrid, haha if you need help man let me know, i might know where there is a intermediate shaft..

3. monotech

monotech Member

94+up GSR axles will work just fine with or without ABS. I used new factory GSR ABS axles and they handled quite well on my '92 eg hatch H22A on 100 shot of nitrous.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted