axles for eg h22a swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I<3MYEG6

okay im new to the honda scene(i previously had a 3g eclipse). i have a eg with a h22a i/h/e w/ lsd. i've been searching but havent found a straight up answer. so any help would be much appreciated.

the other day i ripped my driver side inner cv boot and the knuckles inside the boot broke so im in the market for a driver side axle..fast! I've read that 94+ integra axles would only work if you have an accord intermeadite shaft. im not sure as the car was already swapped when i bought it. i know the end of my intermeadite shaft where it mates to the driver side axle is a male so would that make my intermeadite shaft be from a accord or a prelude?

if your intermediate shaft is a male, then you have a prelude shaft, i have 90-93 integra axles with an accord intermediate shaft and a custom passenger axle integra/prelude hybrid, haha if you need help man let me know, i might know where there is a intermediate shaft..

94+up GSR axles will work just fine with or without ABS. I used new factory GSR ABS axles and they handled quite well on my '92 eg hatch H22A on 100 shot of nitrous.

Back